Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 33 PERPETUAL PRESENT!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 33 PERPETUAL PRESENT!
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 33 PERPETUAL PRESENT! 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: PERPETUAL PRESENT
TITLE: “KITTY FLIPPER EP”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 33
RELEASE DATE: EARLY FEBRUARY
GENRE: Tech-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
Death by chocolate! October came in with its usual two-sided weather and with it came the huge amounts of brown leaves that we sleazy kick into morning’s refreshing cold. Romanticism and art are cousins. They meet inside boxes in opera’s, into Milan and Paris scenes, into open-air markets in Tangier inside moments of love, passion and cold illusions. I used to sit down in my bed and drinking tea with my cousins. Music begins and the blue shoes are dancing…….My first thought was to put Chet Baker to write something in the paper but his agent was very tough. “I’m sorry but Chet cannot be disturbed. He’s in a process of preparing his new season shows together with Cinematic Orchestra and Phillip Glass and we cannot disturb him for sure!”. My next normal thought was for Stan Getz but his manager was really stressed “Stan’s dogs have got a fight last week” he told me “when they broke all cups of tea in the kitchen Stan tried to make them feel guilty by preparing a cup of tea straight inside his mouth!”.

PERPETUAL PRESENT “Kitty Flipper”
PERPETUAL PRESENT “Ist Mir Wurst”
PERPETUAL PRESENT “Monsieur Fromage”

Available Early February from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/perpetual-present

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS
BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.KICKFLIP (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS, SLACK TRAX RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RUNE RECORDINGS, HARD & HITS RECORDS)
Not for my sets, but liking Monsieur Fromage!

2.ALT-A (SPEKTRA RECORDINGS, BEAT BY BRAIN RECORDS, YES MATE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Ist Mir Wurst - Nice Electro breaks style, with awesome percussive elements, atmospheric synths and a wicked funky groove. A great builder track for a set. Perhaps a little too short for this style, could do with an extra couple of minutes.
Kitty Flipper - Tough drums, twisted bassline, funky elements and excellent production values make this a killer track, my favorite of the EP. This track will tear it up on a big system for sure!!
Monsieur Fromage - Not really my sort of thing, but a very well produced track all the same
PERPETUAL PRESENT doing the damage, full support!!

3.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
Heya mate,
nice sounds…
Like the tracks

4.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, AUSTERO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Classic techfunk sound with electroclash influences, well done.

5.ANDY FAZE (V.I.M.BREAKS, IN BLOOM RECORDINGS, BREAKS SK RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Niice!
Love Perpetual Present Stuff, good to see him back Ist Mir Wurst is a wicked tune, love it!
cheers, support!
Andy

6.TOM CLYDE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KICK IT RECORDINGS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
PERPETUAL PRESENT-Kitty Flipper - my choice from this pack
6.5/10

7.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
hello mate,
Ist mir wurst, is the pick of the 3 for me, will support!
Cheers

8.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, FROM A TREE RECORDS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
Twisted electro techy breaks!
Perpetual Present sound has a unique quality that can turn a dancefloor to a furious playground!
I like Ist Mir Wurst the most!

9.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, RIDICULOUD RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, MENU MUSIC)
Hey thanks for this promo. Good ep. The highlight for me is Ist Mir Wurst.

Cheers,
Ed

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/perpetual-present/kitty-flipper-ep-preview
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx