Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS227 RONIN8-BREAKS UNIQUE!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS227 RONIN8-BREAKS UNIQUE!!
V.I.M.BREAKS227 RONIN8-BREAKS UNIQUE!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: RONIN8
TITLE: “BREAKS UNIQUE/EXPERIMENT 4 YOU”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS227
RELEASE DATE: EARLY FEBRUARY
GENRE: Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By SCAPO @Dirty Drop Studios

RONIN8 is without a doubt one of the key members of V.I.M.BREAKS family. The quality Serbian producer is an established name in the international Breaks scene with killer releases for V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS while his album “UNIVERSE COLOURS” released at the end of previous year is one of the best Breaks albums of 2013! Here we've got two tracks full of energy, power and his unique ElectroRocky-breaks style while on the remixes duties we've got our
Canadian mate and quality producer, SONEK, well known to the scene for his top quality stuff for BREAKZ R BOSS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS and EGO SHOT RECORDS, and the rising qualities of Latvian producer DR.GNZ (watch out for his forthcoming V.I.M.BREAKS single very soon!)

RONIN8 “Breaks Unique”
RONIN8 “Experiment 4 You”
RONIN8 “Breaks Unique (SONEK remix)”
RONIN8 “Experiment 4 You (DR.GNZ remix)”

Available Early February from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/vim-records
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro
soundcloud.com/sonekmusic
soundcloud.com/drgnzlatvia

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.RICK TEDESCO (V.I.M.BREAKS, BREAK WIND PRODUCTIONS, OLD SQL MUSIC, MISTIQUE MUSIC RECORDS)
Thanks, Greg.
All tracks are nice, techy and funky. The stand out track for me is the Sonek remix. Outstanding work and full support.

2.ALT-A (SPEKTRA RECORDINGS, BEAT BY BRAIN RECORDS, YES MATE RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Breaks Unique is a belter of a track with its tough drums, electro bass, funky groove and cut vocals. A real heads down on the dancefoor piece, guaranteed to tear it up!!
SONEK remix is equally HUGE with its big atmosphere and more upbeat groove while retaining the funk of the original. Sonek is Killing it for sure!!
Experiment 4 you turns the crazy dial to 11 with its hectic feel, Big bass and funk! This is one awesome production! RONIN8 on FIRE!!
DR.GNZ remix remains true to the original with the pumping bass and stabby synths while bringing an old school flavor. Definately feeling this track. DR.GNZ isnt a producer ive come across before, but I would definitely like to hear a lot more of!
These 4 tracks are such and Aural treat, VIM is really on FIRE right now!! Full support!!

3.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Thx Greg !!
The two originals are great !! Espacially " Breaks Unique ".
Cheers
Peter

4.DIGIBOX (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, DIRTY DROP RECORDS, BIG SQUARE RECORDS)
Breaks unique original mix... amazing track, Big drums !! Quality release from Vim with cool remixes , cool productions from Sonek and Dr.GNZ ... all the best with it ! Cheers Jim !

5.LLUPA (NSB RADIO, IBREAKS RECORDS)
hey mate, cheers for this! hope you’re well.
The deep groove in Breaks Unique is great and the vocal works well in this - not over done, which would be easy to do. Not really feeling the other tunes, sorry….
Cheers,
Tom Llupa

6.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Ronin8 has established his unique sound in the breaks scene, as can be seen from his releases and who is playing them!
Breaks Unique is my favorite from this one! Dope funky stuff from Sonek and cool twisted sounds from DrGnz!
Vagabond breaks!

7.KICKFLIP (HARD & HITS RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SLACK TRAX RECORDS)
Quite liking the groove of Breaks Unique over here

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro/ronin8-breaks-unique-preview
soundcloud.com/sonekmusic/ronin8-breaks-unique-sonek
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx