Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

VIMBREAKSSPECIALEDITION36 RONIN8 & BL1TZ!!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: VIMBREAKSSPECIALEDITION36 RONIN8 & BL1TZ!!
VIMBREAKSSPECIALEDITION36 RONIN8 & BL1TZ!! 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: RONIN8 & BL1TZ
TITLE: “BRAVE HEART”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 36
RELEASE DATE: MID MARCH
GENRE: Tech-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTER: By The Urbanizer @ Floating Recordings UK

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Proggy-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
And now i'm going to leave you. I'm going to sit down at the top of the mountain, to wait another ten thousand years while you're going to fight to reach the light. I hope that only for this night you can turn the lights down, you can shut down the tv, you can close your laptops and your internet connections. This night I would like to think a little with peace and calm. I would like to forget that you're only trying to survive in this kingdom of dust.
Tomorrow you can bring the collapse of this world, you can sing in Paradise above all destroyed cities of the world. But tonight I would like to think of a man, a man without a name or a country, a man that I respect because he doesn't have anything common with all of you-MYSELF. Tonight i'll try to think what exactly iam! I don't want to die with all my problems solved. I prefer to take something with me or at least I would like to leave behind an aura of mystery....and probably this is what is going to happen.

RONIN8 & BL1TZ “Brave Heart”
RONIN8 & BL1TZ “Brave Heart (CHARLIE KANE remix)”

Available Mid March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/ronin8pro
soundcloud.com/blitzspain
soundcloud.com/charliekane

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

BEATPORT BREAKS FEATURED RELEASE

1.MARTOPETER (BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIVERGENCE RECORDS)
Thx greg !!! Loving the vibe of the Charlie Kane remix !!!!
Cheers
Peter

2.MATT (SUB ELEMENT RECORDINGS, NSB RADIO)
Mate!!!! Both these are huge.. Full support on the Sub Element show
Amazing

3.REBEL SKETCHY (GROUND LEVEL RECORDS)
Great release, Charlie Kane remix does it for me! Full support.

4.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Top work from all artists!
The dirty darkish breaks of the original reminds me the feeling when I fell in love with such vibes! and the futuristic techy version of Charlie Kane's remix makes the package so damn good!
Impressive!

5.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, L0T49 RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
thanks for this, like both versions.

6.ALT-A (SPEKTRA RECORDINGS, BEAT BY BRAIN RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, YEAH MAN RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS)
Original: With a collaboration between RONIN8 & BLITZ big things are expected, and right from the get go this track does not disappoint. Deep and moody with an infectious groove this track chugs its way along building nicely as it goes.
Charlie Kane Remix: Nice chilled and laid back funky track. Not really one for my sets but a very nice track in its own right.

7.T.R.O. (AUSTERO RECORDS, FURIOSO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Awesome release! Original is übercool and the remix has just a lovely groove. I want to hear both tracks loud.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/blitzspain/braveheartoriginalmix
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/ronin8-bl1tz-brave-heart
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx