Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR012 MR.KILLEN-TIME CHIME
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR012 MR.KILLEN-TIME CHIME
DGR012 MR.KILLEN-TIME CHIME 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MR.KILLEN
TITLE: “TIME CHIME”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR012
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MAY
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo @Dirty Drop Studios

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

He moved toward the door, motioning Taylor and Moss to follow him. They looked at him in surprise, but they came with him. The leadys followed them out into the great warehouse. Slowly they moved toward the Tube entrance, none of them speaking. At the lip, Franks turned. "We are going back because we have no choice. There are three of us and about a dozen of you. However, if—". "Here comes the car," Taylor said. There was a grating sound from the Tube. D-class leadys moved toward the edge to receive it. "I am sorry," the leader said, "but it is for your protection. We are watching over you, literally. You must stay below and let us conduct the war. In a sense, it has come to be our war. We must fight it as we see fit."
The car rose to the surface. Twelve soldiers, armed with Bender pistols, stepped from it and surrounded the three men. Moss breathed a sigh of relief. "Well, this does change things. It came off just right." The leader moved back, away from the soldiers. It studied them intently, glancing from one to the next, apparently trying to make up its mind. At last it made a sign to the other leadys.

MR.KILLEN “Time Chime”
MR.KILLEN “Time Chime (STEVE MACCABE Chime For Change remix)”

Available Early May from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/stevemaccabe
soundcloud.com/mrkillen

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRMDIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORDS, MAD MUSIC)
Heya mate,
wow - again great stuff - i love the Steve MacCabe mix - he is always amazing!

Beste Grüße
Claas

2.AUDIO DROPOUT (V.I.M.BREAKS, V.I.M.TRONICA)
loving the original - deep and atmospheric. full support

3.SPINNET (V.I.M.TRONICA, FROM A TREE RECORDS, UPON YOU RECORDS)
Thanks for the promo Pale. Mr. Killen has really developed his own style, instantly recognizable, and that's always a good thing. And what can I say about Maccabe's brilliant breaktronica remix... sounds exactly how springtime ought to sound!

4.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, FROM A TREE RECORDS)
Delightful!
Mr Killen dropping his deep goods and Steve Maccabe offering a different than usual futuristic techtronic remix!
timeless quality!

5.FASTBINDER (NSB RADIO)
What a killer release is this, great original and a huge dope remix by sound professor STEVE MACCABE, this goes deeper than deep!!!

6.KOSTAS G (THRUST RECORDINGS, AUX TECHNOLOGY, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey Greg
thanks for this, liking the Steve Maccabe remix, nice work
Hope you're well mate

Kostas

7.A:B:S (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, AUDIO 23 RECORDS, BOX SET RECORDS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
This is a great release, both mixes are top quality.

8.T.R.O. (FURIOSO RECORDS, AUSTERO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEFINITION:BREAKS RECORDS)
Original is such a great tune, it's deep and yet very playful. Also a nice chilled remix.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/mr-killen-time-chime-128kbps
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/mr-killen-time-chime-steve
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx