Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR013 GROVE-NABTA PLAYA/TASTY BROOKLYN
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR013 GROVE-NABTA PLAYA/TASTY BROOKLYN
DGR013 GROVE-NABTA PLAYA/TASTY BROOKLYN 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: GROVE
TITLE: “NABTA PLAYA/TASTY BROOKLYN”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR013
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JUNE
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Grove

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

"What do I do?" Thacher said. "Well, if you like, I'll show you." He reached into his coat and brought out something. Something that flashed and glinted, something slender. A rod of pale fire.The three stared at it. Sickened shock settled over them slowly.
Thacher held the rod loosely, calmly, pointing it at Erickson. "We knew you three were on this ship," he said. "There was no doubt of that. But we did not know what had become of the City. My theory was that the City had not been destroyed at all, that something else had happened to it. Council instruments measured a sudden loss of mass in that area, a decrease equal to the mass of the City. Somehow the City had been spirited away, not destroyed. But I could not convince the other Council Leiters of it. I had to follow you alone."Thacher turned a little, nodding to the men sitting at the bar. The men rose at once, coming toward the table.
"A very interesting process you have. Mars will benefit a great deal from it. Perhaps it will even turn the tide in our favor. When we return to Marsport I wish to begin work on it at once. And now, if you will please pass me the briefcase—"

GROVE “Nabta Playa'
GROVE “Tasty Brooklyn”

Available Early June from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/grove

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/grove-tasty-brooklyn-cut
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/grove-nabta-playa-cut
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx