Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM013 HEADSET HEROES-BLOW THAT HORN! OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM013 HEADSET HEROES-BLOW THAT HORN! OUT NOW!
FNTM013 HEADSET HEROES-BLOW THAT HORN! OUT NOW! 10 Years ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: HEADSET HEROES
TITLE: “BLOW THAT HORN!/BLOW THAT HORN! (LUNATHICS remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM013
RELEASE DATE: LATE JUNE
GENRE: Booty Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

Leaning on his window-sill, Jérôme Fandor was apparently keeping a strict watch on the comings and goings of the passers-by, who, having finished their Sunday walk, were bending their steps towards dinner, a quiet evening, and a reposeful night. Seven o'clock sounded from a neighbouring clock, its strokes borne through the misty atmosphere, darkened by fog: it was a peaceful moment, made for pleasurable relaxation ofter the activities of the day. Jérôme Fandor, however, was not enjoying the charm of the hour. Although his attitude was apparently tranquil, listless even, inwardly he was in a state of fury, a condition of feverish enervation.
"To be so near success," he thought; "to be on the point of bringing in a magnificent haul, and then to get myself locked up, like a fool! No! Not if I can help it! Why it would be enough to make me strangle myself with my handkerchief as they believed that wretched Dollon, of sinister memory, did in the past!" He smoked cigarette after cigarette, raving to himself, yet never taking his eyes off the pavements, where tirelessly, ceaselessly, a stream of pedestrians passed up and down the street.

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available LATE JUNE from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
headsetheroes.co.uk/
soundcloud.com/refixedtracks

________________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/headset-heroes-blow-that
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/headset-heroes-blow-that-horn
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx