Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR060 ENTHEOGEN-BASSTINGS/HYPERPHUNK!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR060 ENTHEOGEN-BASSTINGS/HYPERPHUNK!
DLR060 ENTHEOGEN-BASSTINGS/HYPERPHUNK! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: ENTHEOGEN
TITLE: “BASSTINGS/HYPERPHUNK” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR060
RELEASE DATE: EARLY OCTOBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

Way down in San Pedro desert, where mescaline comes out from columnar cactus, roasted jalapenos flavoured with carne and local drugs are changing hands for a dollar, a new, fresh and powerful Luchador was born! ENTHEOGEN can supplement many diverse beatz and practices for transcendence and revelation, he's dedicated to fight crime and mafia gangs all over the desert and moreover from the unholy mountains of Dona Regina to the forgotten sea of Santa Prisca. His music can work as a medicine or magic weapon, phat and furious beatz, amazing roaring basslines and fire-melting synths.......this is the land of frozen Margaritas, spiced Burritos, delicious Tacos and amazing Pina Coladas! This is the land of the League Of Extraordinary Luchadores and ENTHEOGEN is coming to conquer over the Tech-Funk world!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY OCTOBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com/
soundcloud.com/djentheogen
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

REVIEWS-FEEDBACK-PLAYLISTS

1.CLAAS REIMER (CLSRM DIGITAL, V.I.M.RECORS, MAD MUSIC)
9 out of 10
Great stuff! Both tracks are hot as hell. Thanks!

2.DANKS (MONKEY TENNIS GROUP)
9 out of 10
Groovy with Power. Basstings is a Dancefloor Destroyer. Hyperphunk too, Full Support on this release!

3.GROVE (IBREAKS RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS)
8 out of 10
Strong tunes with great combination of funky elements and biting bass, good material for peaktime. Full support.

4.ELLISSENTIALS (RAVESTA RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
7 out of 10
Feelin' the overall vibe in Hyperphunk. Decent release here

5.OREBEAT (DISTORSION RECORDS, DELICIOUS GROOVE RECORDS)
7 out of 10
Great release guys!

6.PERPETUAL PRESENT (V.I.M.BREAKS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, SCARCITY RECORDS)
9 out of 10
Nice elements of funk and filth with a big electro drop just the way a breaksfloor loves

7.DJ MARTY B (NSB RADIO, FRESH FM)
9 out of 10
Awesome release both tunes kick it hard right from the get go these will destroy any dance!! Boom!

8.KICKFLIP (BREAKING EVEN RECORDS, SLACK TRAX RECORDS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS, HARD & HITS RECORDS, DISTORSION RECORDS)
7 out of 10
Felling Hyperphunk over here!

9.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
9 out of 10
Fat tracks! I will play for sure!

10.SOULFORSE (V.I.M.BREAKS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS)
8 out of 10
Cool release! Thanks!

11.CLAIRVO (MUST BEAT CREW, LACK JEMON, KATAKANA EDITS)
7 out of 10
Basslines are not fat enough for me a bit, but the mood is superb! people will like it - supportin

12.EK (DEAD FAMOUS RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, SCARCITY RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, MENU MUSIC, RIDCULOUD RECORDS)
6 out of 10
Cool tracks. Both similar sounding. Probably need to give them a few more listens but leaning towards Hyperphunk is my fav.

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr06...theogen-hyperphunk-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr060-entheogen-hyperphunk
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/10/20 09:48 By el luchador.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx