Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RKDL061 -THE BIOMECHANIC - DANCE FOR ME RKDEEPLOVE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: RKDL061 -THE BIOMECHANIC - DANCE FOR ME RKDEEPLOVE
RKDL061 -THE BIOMECHANIC - DANCE FOR ME RKDEEPLOVE 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
RKDL061 -THE BIOMECHANIC - DANCE FOR ME RKDEEPLOVE

BEATPORT LINK!
www.beatport.com/release/dance-for-me/1405643

PREVIEW:
soundcloud.com/rkdeeploverecords/rkdl062-the-biomechanic

RELEASE DATE 2014-11-10
LABELS RkDeepLove Records
CATALOG # RKDL062

Booking Contact: soundcloud.com/the-biomechanic
thebiomechanicsound@gmail.com

Rkdeeplove Records
rkdeeploverecords.ga

BIO:
The Biomechanic born in early 2010 formed by the DJ / producer Javier Flores at the scene formerly known under the name break Decepticonz, The Biomechanic's mission is to bring production resources, ideas and influences from various styles of electronic music twisting past and future to create new sounds that a electric shock Lanzen on the dance floor. Work styles of music from Dubstep Break at high speed through the Drum & Bass. Mid-2008's when it starts to act in several events under the name of Decepticonz sharing the stage with the likes of: Far too loud, Ctrl Z, Dom Almond, Napt, Autobots, Screwface, Beat Assesins, Specimen A, Ed 209 , General Midi, Mkm & Gbx, White Pappo, Deekline, DJ Quest, Vadim Shantor, Afghan Headspin, Sonz Of Mecha etc ... But his big year was 2009 where his first works published in Spanish chipsound seal records under the name Decepticonz. And now in 2010 together wit of man and machine to form The Biomechanic...
ezbreaks
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2014/11/10 10:22 By ezbreaks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx