Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM018 HEADSET HEROES-ON MY MIND
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM018 HEADSET HEROES-ON MY MIND
FNTM018 HEADSET HEROES-ON MY MIND 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: HEADSET HEROES
TITLE: “ON MY MIND/ON MY MIND (2TIMESDOPE remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM018
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Booty Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

Fandor glanced at his companions. The officer was sleeping soundly, but the young fellow, although keeping perfectly still, opened his eyes from time to time and cast uneasy glances about him, then pretended to sleep as soon as he caught Fandor watching him.
The train slackened speed; they were entering Laroche Station; there was a stop to change engines. The officer suddenly awoke and got out. The compartment holding Josephine and her companion was thrown open, and, strange to say, his neighbour, the collegian, had moved into it, sitting just opposite the stout gentleman.
Fandor, with a view to keeping awake, abandoned his comfortable seat and settled himself in one of the hammocks in the corridor. He chose the one just opposite Josephine's door. But so great was his weariness that he quickly fell into a deep sleep. Suddenly a violent shock sent him rolling to the cross-seat in Josephine's compartment. As he picked himself up in a dazed condition, a cry of terror broke from his lips. Three inches from his head was the muzzle of a revolver held by a big ruffian wearing a mask, who cried:
"Hands up, all!"

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available EARLY NOVEMBER from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/the-headset-heroes
soundcloud.com/2timesdope

________________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm018-headset-heroes-on-my
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm018-headset-heroes-on-my-1
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx