Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR018 MAD TEK-PROMISED
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR018 MAD TEK-PROMISED
DGR018 MAD TEK-PROMISED 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MAD TEK
TITLE: “PROMISED/PROMISED (MR.KILLEN remix)”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR018
RELEASE DATE: LATE NOVEMBER
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo @Dirty Drop Studios

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

The old man in the bed watched Kramer silently. “I don’t think much of him,” he said at last. “I’ve seen his type before. What’s he want?”. “Nothing. He just came along. Can I sit down?” Kramer found a stiff upright chair beside the bed. “If I’m bothering you—”“No. I’m glad to see you again, Philip. After so long. I’m sorry your marriage didn’t work out.”. “How have you been?”. “I’ve been very ill. I’m afraid that my moment on the world’s stage has almost ended.” The ancient eyes studied the younger man reflectively. “You look as if you have been doing well. Like everyone else I thought highly of. You’ve gone to the top in this society.” Kramer smiled. Then he became serious. “Professor, there’s a project we’re working on that I want to talk to you about. It’s the first ray of hope we’ve had in this whole war. If it works, we may be able to crack the yuk defenses, get some ships into their system. If we can do that the war might be brought to an end.”“Go on. Tell me about it, if you wish.”. “It’s a long shot, this project. It may not work at all, but we have to give it a try.” “It’s obvious that you came here because of it,” Professor Thomas murmured. “I’m becoming curious. Go on.”

MAD TEK “Promised”
MAD TEK “Promised (MR.KILLEN remix)”

Available Late November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/southpaw-dubs
soundcloud.com/mrkillen

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/mad-tek-promised-cut
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/mad-tek-promised-mr-killen
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx