Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM020 NLP-FOR THE HEADZ!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM020 NLP-FOR THE HEADZ!
FNTM020 NLP-FOR THE HEADZ! 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: NLP
TITLE: “FOR THE HEADZ!/FOR THE HEADZ! (CRAB DJs remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM020
RELEASE DATE: LATE DECEMBER
GENRE: Booty Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

Fandor sat up in bed as the door of his room opened to admit the cautious head of Wulf. "Your Majesty is awake?" he inquired. "Yes, my Majesty is awake and ready to get up. Wulf, we are going out to-day." "As your Majesty wishes."
"The Queen has written to say that she is getting bored, and wants me home again. That being the case we had better make the most of our few remaining days, you understand?" "Not very well.". "Why, this afternoon we must look up some pretty girls and, as my cousin the King of England says, 'Honi soit qui mal y pense.' Evil to him who evil thinks. And now, au revoir, my dear Wulf; by and by I'll invite you to crack a bottle with me." The punctilious Wulf made the three bows demanded by etiquette, turned on his heel, and left the room.
Fandor sprang out of bed and began to dress. "After all, it's not altogether a joke," he muttered. "I had to listen to that idiot Wulf jawing away all yesterday evening ... and if I remember right, he said something about being suspicious of that little Marie Pascal. I'll have to stop him making more blunders. He's quite capable of having her arrested. Anyway, Wulf is to do nothing till the return of Juve, and that will give me time to take my precautions."

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available LATE DECEMBER from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/gur145
soundcloud.com/crabmusic

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm020-nlp-for-the-headz-cut
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm020-nlp-for-the-headz-crab

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/for-the-headz!/1435682
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx