Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM021 HEADSET HEROES-DON'T SCANDALISE MINE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM021 HEADSET HEROES-DON'T SCANDALISE MINE
FNTM021 HEADSET HEROES-DON'T SCANDALISE MINE 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: HEADSET HEROES
TITLE: “DON'T SCANDALISE MINE ft.SUGAR BEAR”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM021
RELEASE DATE: MID FEBRUARY
GENRE: Booty Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

The situation was becoming more and more difficult for Fandor. He realized that he was being watched. The evening before one of the clerks of the Royal Palace Hotel had informed him that his Majesty's automobile was ready. For a moment Fandor did not know what to do, but finally decided to take a chance for an outing. As soon as he had come downstairs he regretted his decision. Among the persons lounging in the lobby he recognized five or six detectives whom he had known and he realized that the police would have accurate information as to where he might go. On reaching the door he saw three or four automobiles lined up outside. Which one belonged to the King? Faced by this situation he acted without hesitation, he turned quickly and went back to the Royal apartment, where during the rest of the evening he had been left in peace. The following morning he awoke with a violent headache, and applied the usual remedy for the neuralgia to which he was subject. He bound up his head with a large silk scarf which he found in the Royal wardrobe. During the course of the morning his hotel bill was brought to him, which amounted to four thousand francs.
"Pretty stiff," he muttered, "for three days' stay. It may be all right for Frederick-Christian II, but for a poor devil of a journalist it is rather awkward.

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available MID JANUARY from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/the-headset-heroes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm021-headset-heroes-louis

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/dont-scandalise...t-sugar-bear/1473758
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx