Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM022 KAYSHAN ft.SOUND OF B-RUDE BWOY CONNERY
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM022 KAYSHAN ft.SOUND OF B-RUDE BWOY CONNERY
FNTM022 KAYSHAN ft.SOUND OF B-RUDE BWOY CONNERY 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: KAYSHAN ft. SOUND OF B
TITLE: “RUDE BWOY CONNERY/RUDE BWOY CONNERY (ALT-A remix)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM022
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MARCH
GENRE: Booty Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

Now that he had become a King and was obliged to receive unexpected visits in that capacity, Fandor had adopted the wise precaution of making his visitors wait in the main Salon, while he retired to the adjoining study. From there, thanks to a large mirror, he could see them without being seen himself. Following this precaution he waited for the appearance of his visitor and scarcely had she set foot in the Salon when he experienced an agreeable surprise.
"Ah, there's a pretty girl." He was right. She was charming, with her large clear blue eyes, her fair hair and slight figure. "By Jove," thought Fandor, "here's a way to fill up my hours of solitude. It oughtn't to be hard for one in my position to get up an intrigue, and provided the lady is not too shy I can begin one of those adventures one reads of in fairy stories." Covering his face still further with his scarf and putting on a pair of blue spectacles he entered the Salon. The young girl betrayed a slight movement of surprise upon seeing him. At his silent invitation she sat down on the edge of an armchair without daring to raise her eyes. Then followed a long pause, until Fandor recollected that according to etiquette she was waiting for him to speak first. "Well, Mademoiselle, what can I do for you?"
FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available EARLY MARCH from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/kayshan
soundcloud.com/alt-a
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

SELECTED FEEDBACK

1.BASSICA (NSB RADIO)
Hello
Alt-A remix will definitely find it's place on my track lists
Thank you

2.2TIMESDOPE (ONDAMIKE RECORDS, RAVESTA RECORDS, FANTOMAS RECORDS)
Awesome tracks nice chill vibe on the original and Alt-a remix was big time dope....thanks for the new music much thanks to you

3.LINDA B (NSB RADIO)
Bless you guys....wicked release!

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm022-kayshan-ft-sound-of
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm022-kayshan-ft-sound-of-b
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx