Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 57 MAGNUS-ON POINT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 57 MAGNUS-ON POINT
V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 57 MAGNUS-ON POINT 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: MAGNUS
TITLE: “ON POINT”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION 57
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MARCH
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new occasional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SPECIAL EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art, focusing mainly on Tech-Breaks, Psy-Breaks side of things with really special original artists and remixers of modern Breaks scene!
A short while later he was running across the plain in the direction of the ruined city. The dank air wheezed heavily in his lungs and he frequently stumbled with the exhaustion he was still feeling. Night was beginning to fall too, and the
rough ground was treacherous. The elation of his recent experience was still with him though. The whole Universe. He had seen the whole Universe stretching to infinity around him -everything. And with it had come the clear and extraordinary knowledge that he was the most important thing in it. Having a conceited ego is one thing. Actually being told by a machine is another. He didn’t have time to reflect on this matter. Gargravarr had told him that he would have to alert his masters as to what had happened, but that he was prepared to leave a decent interval before doing so. Enough time for Zaphod to make a break and find somewhere to hide. What he was going to do he didn’t know, but feeling that he was the most important person in the Universe gave him the confidence to believe that something would turn up.

MAGNUS “On Point”
MAGNUS “On Point (CHRIS VORO rework)”
MAGNUS “On Point (GENUSS remix)”

Available Early March from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/magnus_official
soundcloud.com/chrisvoro
soundcloud.com/genuss

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

SELECTED FEEDBACK
1.DEEPLY UNEXPECTED (V.I.M.TRONICA, V.I.M.BREAKS, DEEP GARNET RECORDS, FROM A TREE RECORDS, AUDIO THEORY RECORDS)
thanks a lot!
awesome package! I like the trance vibes on the original and I feel the remixes even more! psy breaks on point!

2.TOEFINGER (V.I.M.BREAKS, YELLOWFINGER COMMUNICATIONS)
Ripping EP mate. Thanks a lot!

3.MACHO (BREAKS SK RECORDS, DIABLO LOCO RECORDS, V.I.M.BREAKS, LOT49 RECORDS, KINDCRIME RECORDINGS, AUX TECHNOLOGY)
sounds good ! thanks

4.KWAH (BROKEN ROBOT RECODS, RUNE RECORDINGS, V.I.M.BREAKS)
Amazing EP! Have been wondering when this great tune was going to surface. Brilliant all round, including the remixes. They will probably all appear in my set

5.N'GWA (V.I.M.BREAKS)
Hey mate how are you?
I've listened to the 3 tracks , good original track with two good remixes, this really a very good EP; CHRIS VORO remix is in my new set, dancefloor killer!!!
GENUSS remix got a very clear and progressive sound, MAGNUS is a very good producer!

6.MARTOPETER ( BROKEN ROBOT RECORDS)
Yes ! Good EP Greg !! All the 3 versions are very tight!!! Hard to choose a favorite ... 

Peter

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/v-i-m-breaks-special-edition-2
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx