Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR079 USELESS D.I.-STEREOFUNK/BIG DADDY'S MENU
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR079 USELESS D.I.-STEREOFUNK/BIG DADDY'S MENU
DLR079 USELESS D.I.-STEREOFUNK/BIG DADDY'S MENU 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: USELESS D.I.
TITLE: “STEREOFUNK/BIG DADDY'S MENU” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR079
RELEASE DATE: EARLY JUNE
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

El Ave De las Tempestades (Dino) is the son of a Slovenian Lutheran missionary and a Mexican deacon who died while Dino was young. Now a cook for an orphanage, he dreams of becoming a luchador, but wrestling is forbidden by the monastery. He cares deeply for the orphans, but his food is terrible due to a lack of funds with which to obtain quality ingredients. One night, he is robbed of the orphans' corn chips and decides to disregard the monastery's rules and become a luchador in order to make money. He pairs with the nacho thief, Steven, and they join the local competition as tag partners. Dino changes his name to USELESS D.I. to keep his identity secret, while Steven adopts the name "Esqueleto" (Skeleton). They are defeated in their first match, but are nevertheless paid, as every wrestler is entitled to a portion of the total revenue. They continue to wrestle every week, with Useless using his pay to buy and prepare better food for the orphans. However, after losing many fights, he starts to look for help. Steven brings him to a gypsy-like man known as "Emperor" who tells him to climb to an eagle's nest, crack open the egg and swallow the yolk, claiming that he will gain the powers of an eagle. Useless completes the task, but still loses the next several bouts, frustrating him. He seeks advice from champion luchador Ramses, but Ramses is vain and in no mood to help aspiring wrestlers.......then Stereofunk came and change everything!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY JUNE from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com/
soundcloud.com/useless-di
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr07...eless-d-i-stereofunk
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr07...eless-d-i-big-daddys

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/stereofunk-big-daddys-menu/1542835
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx