Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR088 KYLE CROSS & SONEK-YOU MUST TELL ME
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR088 KYLE CROSS & SONEK-YOU MUST TELL ME
DLR088 KYLE CROSS & SONEK-YOU MUST TELL ME 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: KYLE CROSS & SONEK
TITLE: “YOU MUST TELL ME” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR088
RELEASE DATE: MID SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!
It all started with a fight for the Most Dominant Species belt. It was Los Maniferos vs Los Insectos. Los Insectos wins and gets the belt, but it is suddenly taken away by the Black Widower. He takes the belt and threatens to take their masks too. Los Insectos have to get the belt back or otherwise they’ll be expelled from the Lucha Libre community. They’ve got a fear of black color and they were unable to fight against Widower who dreamed of being the Black leader of the Lucha fighter! Los Insectos called KYLE CROSS & SONEK aka “El Duo Magnifico” for help and the mighty Luchadores duo came over immediately alongside BBK who was known in the Lucha community as Fernando Torres, the famous Lucha wrestler! They performed together, for days and nights, their ultra phat, funky n thrillin, beef choppin Tech-Funk powers against Black Widower, finally they’ve got the belt back and discover that Black Widower was actually The Defeated Wrestlers.
DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY SEPTEMBER from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com/
soundcloud.com/kylecross
soundcloud.com/sonekmusic
soundcloud.com/mcbbk123
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr08...le-cross-sonek-you-1
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr088-kyle-cross-sonek-you

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/you-must-tell-me/1612355
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx