Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM033 DEE/NLP vs HEADSET HEROES-THE REMIXES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM033 DEE/NLP vs HEADSET HEROES-THE REMIXES
FNTM033 DEE/NLP vs HEADSET HEROES-THE REMIXES 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: DEE/NLP vs HEADSET HEROES
TITLE: “NICARAGUA/BOOTY WARS (REMIXES)”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM033
RELEASE DATE: LATE SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Booty Breaks
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

In one of the rooms reserved for readers of La Capitale, Jérôme Fandor was gravely listening to Madame Bourrat's account of what had occurred at her boarding-house during the night. She had rushed off to tell him and to ask his advice."What you tell me, madame, is truly extraordinary!" said Fandor, with an air of profound astonishment...."How did you discover that the police inspector who seized the trunk and carried it away was not a genuine policeman?". "Why, through the arrival of Monsieur Xavié, the police inspector of our district! I know him.... There was no mistaking who and what he was; and when I told him that the trunk had been carried off the preceding evening, rather in the dead of night, he guessed everything....". "And what did he say?...". "Oh, he made us all come to the police station; and I can assure you that he looked far from pleased!". "You must admit, dear madame, that his annoyance was not without reason!... The police were made fine fools of in this affair.... But afterwards?... Whom did he take back with him to the police station?". "He took me and my manservant.". "And when you got to the police station?". "Well, Monsieur Fandor, when we reached the police station, he made us come into his office, and there he put us through a regular examination,... just as though he suspected us!".

DEE “Nicaragua (OTTER remix)”
NLP vs HEADSET HEROES “Booty Wars (COMANDBASS remix)”

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available LATE SEPTEMBER from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/otter-1
soundcloud.com/comandbass
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm033-dee-nicaragua-otter
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm033-nlp-vs-headset-heroes

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/nicaragua-booty-wars-remixes/1604949
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx