Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 04 GENUSS-NYCTALOPIA
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 04 GENUSS-NYCTALOPIA
V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD 04 GENUSS-NYCTALOPIA 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: GENUSS
TITLE: “NYCTALOPIA”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION04
RELEASE DATE: MID SEPTEMBER
GENRE: Psy-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS GOLD EDITION singles will come out on golden cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Psy-Breaks/Psychedelic Tech-Funk singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
Nyctalopia also called night blindness, is a condition making it difficult or impossible to see in relatively low light. It is a symptom of several eye diseases. Night blindness may exist from birth, or be caused by injury or malnutrition (for example, a lack of vitamin A). It can be described as insufficient adaptation to darkness. The most common cause of nyctalopia is retinitis pigmentosa, a disorder in which the rod cells in the retina gradually lose their ability to respond to the light. Patients suffering from this genetic condition have progressive nyctalopia and eventually their daytime vision may also be affected. In X-linked congenital stationary blindness from birth the rods either do not work at all, or work very little, but the condition doesn't get worse. Another cause of night blindness is a deficiency of retinol, or vitamin A, found in fish oils, liver and dairy products. The opposite problem, the inability to see in bright light, is known as hemeralopia and is much rarer. Since the outer area of the retina is made up of more rods than cones, loss of peripheral vision often results in night blindness. Individuals suffering from night blindness not only see poorly at night, but also require extra time for their eyes to adjust from brightly lit areas to dim ones. Contrast vision may also be greatly reduced.
GENUSS “Nyctalopia”
GENUSS “Nyctalopia (UNCONSCIOUS MIND(S) remix)”

Available Mid September from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/genuss
soundcloud.com/unconscious-mind-s

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/v-i-m-breaks-gold-04-genuss

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/nyctalopia/1607882
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx