Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 06 SONEK-THE BAY SHUFFLE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 06 SONEK-THE BAY SHUFFLE
V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 06 SONEK-THE BAY SHUFFLE 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: SONEK
TITLE: “THE BAY SHUFFLE”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER EDITION06
RELEASE DATE: MID NOVEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER EDITION singles will come out on silver cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk/Electro-Breaks singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
Then I got up and walked over the railroad bridge, and just then a man saw me and said "How would you like to earn two dollars an hour helping me move a piano?" I needed the money and said okay. We left my rucksack in his moving storage room and went off in his little truck, to a home in the outskirts of Las Gruces, where a lot of nice middleclass people were chatting on the porch, and the man and I got out of the truck with the handtruck and the pads and got the piano out, also a lot of other furniture, then transported it to their new house and got that in and that was that. Two hours, he gave me four dollars and I went into a truckstop diner and had a royal meal and was all set for that afternoon and night. Just then a car stopped, driven by a big Texan with a sombrero, with a poor Mexican couple, young, in the back seat, the girl carrying an infant, and he offered me a ride all the way to Los Angeles for ten dollars. I said "I'll give you all I can, which is only four." "Well goddammit come on anyway." He talked and talked and drove all night straight through Arizona and the California desert and left me off in Los Angeles a stone's throw from my railroad yards at nine o'clock in the morning, and the only disaster was the poor little Mexican wife had spilled some baby food on my rucksack on the floor of the car and I wiped it off angrily. But they had been nice people.

SONEK “The Bay Shuffle”
SONEK “The Bay Shuffle (MISS MANTS remix)”

Available Mid November from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/sonekmusic
soundcloud.com/miss-mants

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/v-i-m-breaks-silver-06-sonek

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/the-bay-shuffle/1640012
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx