Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 07 SLUGWARE-THE REMIXES
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 07 SLUGWARE-THE REMIXES
V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER 07 SLUGWARE-THE REMIXES 8 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: SLUGWARE
TITLE: “NEW JUNK CITY/FREESTYLER REMIXES”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS
CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER EDITION07
RELEASE DATE: MID DECEMBER
GENRE: Tech-Funk/Tech-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design

V.I.M.BREAKS proudly announces the launch of a new exceptional series! V.I.M.BREAKS SILVER EDITION singles will come out on silver cover art and will be focus on exceptional quality Tech-Breaks/Tech-Funk/Electro-Breaks singles by some of the top quality artists of the modern Breaks scene!
I went to a lunchcart, drank tea, figured my budget, went to a hotel and had one good exhausted sleep. Then I bought a bus ticket to Rocky Mount, as it was impossible to hitchhike from Ohio to North Carolina in all that winter mountain country through the Blue Ridge and all. But I got impatient and decided to hitchhike anyway and asked the bus to stop on the outskirts and walked back to the bus station to cash my ticket. They wouldn't give me the money. The upshot of my insane impatience was that I had to wait eight more hours for the next slow bus to Charleston West Virginia. I started hitchhiking out of Springfield figuring to catch the bus in a town farther down, just for fun, and froze my feet and hands standing in dismal country roads in freezing dusk. One good ride took me to a little town and there I just waited around the tiny telegraph office which served as a station, till my bus arrived. He let me off, at about eight p.m., and I walked the three miles in silent freezing Carolina road of moon, watching a jet plane overhead, her stream drifting across the face of the moon and bisecting the snow circle. It was beautiful to be back east in the snow at Christmas time, the little lights in occasional farm windows, the quiet woods, the piney barrens so naked and drear, the railroad track that ran off into the gray blue woods toward my dream.

SLUGWARE “New Junk City (PERPETUAL PRESENT remix)”
SLUGWARE “Freestyler (BORKA FM remix)”

Available Mid December from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
soundcloud.com/perpetual-present
soundcloud.com/borkafm

V.I.M.RECORDS
We’re concerned with those that deal in change
Vafopoulou Street 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece
www.vimrecords.com- www.myspace.com/vimrecords

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records/v-i-m-breaks-silver-edition-07

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/new-junk-city-f...-the-remixes/1670023
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx