Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DLR103 USELESS D.I.-OPIUM
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DLR103 USELESS D.I.-OPIUM
DLR103 USELESS D.I.-OPIUM 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: USELESS D.I.
TITLE: “OPIUM/OPIUM (AX AUDIO remix)/OPIUM (FM-3 remix)” WAV/MP3
LABEL: DIABLO LOCO RECORDS
CAT. No: DLR103
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MARCH
GENRE: Tech-Funk
COVER DESIGN: 246 Design
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS is the new quality label focused on Tech-Funk, Electro-House, Tech-Breaks sound by top artists of the international scene. Inspired by the traditional Mexican wrestling culture and the famous Luchadores the label aim to deliver top class singles, remixes, compilations and design!

El Ave De las Tempestades aka USELESS D.I. the mighty and wicked fonky Luchador is back! He was forced to take a long trip from his beloved Jungle of Guriamba to the other side of the world, deep inside the mystery channels of Asian land, into the country of Malosia! He has the mission to identify and fight against a bunch of ultra thrilling female villains, the gang of Pom Pom Ninjas, a band of vengeful cheerleader shinobi. Stacy K, their leader, has a personal grudge against Luchadores and she's one of the most skillful karate fighters in whole universe. During the battle Stacy perforemd a new extraordinary move called “Opium” and almost won Useless but, all of a sudden, fresh Luchadores Misterioso Grande aka AX AUDIO (av evil wrestler from the dream world) and Snow Pea aka FM-3 (a small, baby-like Spanish Luchador who's got gentle manners but he turns to an unstoppable fighter during wrestling) came over and helped Useless to recover almost immediatelly! All together fight against Ninjas, defeated them and imprisoned Stacy to the undeeground prison of Siuatchu where the rice is green and the rats are eating sushi!

DIABLO LOCO RECORDS “THE TRUTH BEHIND THE MASK”
Available EARLY MARCH from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.myspace.com/diablolocorecords
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/useless-di
soundcloud.com/axaudio
soundcloud.com/franmarchantres

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr103-useless-d-i-opium-cut
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr103-useless-d-i-opium-ax
soundcloud.com/diablo-loco-records/dlr10...eless-d-i-opium-fm-3

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/opium/1718429
el luchador
Gold Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx