Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM042 MOTVIBREAKS-OUT OF MY HEAD
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM042 MOTVIBREAKS-OUT OF MY HEAD
FNTM042 MOTVIBREAKS-OUT OF MY HEAD 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: MOTIVBREAKS
TITLE: “OUT OF MY HEAD”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM042
RELEASE DATE: MID MARCH
GENRE: Booty-Bass
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

The Dover Express, the Continental Mail, was moving out of Charing Cross station. Three travelers were seated in a first-class compartment. They were smoking big cigars: their eyes were bright, their cheeks flushed; they looked like big men who had dined well. These were Butler, Tommy and Paul, leaving for Belgium: otherwise Juve, Loreuil and Vinson bound for France! Copious libations of generous wines and strong liqueurs had reduced Butler-Vinson to the condition of a maudlin puppet: Tommy and Paul had made Butler most conveniently drunk. The train rushed forward through station after station, brilliantly lighted, then plunged into the obscurity of the country. A stupefying warmth from the heating apparatus impelled slumber. Unfortunate Butler-Vinson, lulled by the regular movement of the train, was soon fast asleep.
Juve and Loreuil kept vigil. They were sitting side by side facing their captive.
"Dover will be the difficulty," whispered Juve, who had drawn closer to the captain.
"Yes, that is the crucial point," agreed Loreuil....

MOTIVBREAKS “Out Of My Head”

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available MID MARCH from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/motiv-breaks

______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEW ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm042-motivbreaks-out-of-my

BEATPORT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/out-of-my-head/1734662
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx