Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DGR032 SPACE SCAVENGERS-MARVIN'S GALAXY
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DGR032 SPACE SCAVENGERS-MARVIN'S GALAXY
DGR032 SPACE SCAVENGERS-MARVIN'S GALAXY 8 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
ARTIST: SPACE SCAVENGERS
TITLE: “MARVIN'S GALAXY”
FORMAT: MP3/WAV
LABEL: DEEP GARNET RECORDS
CAT. No: DGR032
RELEASE DATE: EARLY MAY
GENRE: Deep-Breaks
COVER DESIGN: 2.46 Design
MASTERED: By Scapo @DIRTY DROP STUDIOS

DEEP GARNET RECORDS is the new quality V.I.M.RECORDS sub-label specialized on Deep-Breaks sound. Highly influenced by the deeper end of Breaks the label will be focused on deep n’ darkish Tech and Acid breaks, by some of the most promising international producers, for radio airplay, home listening and early hours dj sets.

The soldiers stood waiting, standing at a respectful attention. A moment later the Senior Leiter stepped into the light, a black-clad old man, his ancient face thin and hard, like a bird's, eyes bright and alert. He looked from Erick to Jan.. "Who are these people?" he demanded.. "Villagers going back home.". "No, they're not. They don't stand like villagers. Villagers slump—diet, poor food. These people are not villagers. I myself came from the hills, and I know.". He stepped close to Erick, looking keenly into his face. "Who are you? Look at his chin—he never shaved with a sharpened stone! Something is wrong here.". In his hand a rod of pale fire flashed. "The City is gone, and with it at least half the Leiter Council. It is very strange, a flash, then heat, and a wind. But it was not fission. I am puzzled. All at once the City has vanished. Nothing is left but a depression in the sand.". "We'll take them in," the other Leiter said. "Soldiers, surround them. Make certain that—". "Run!" Erick cried. He struck out, knocking the rod from the Senior Leiter's hand. They were all running, soldiers shouting, flashing their lights, stumbling against each other in the darkness. Erick dropped to his knees, groping frantically in the bushes. His fingers closed over the handle of the case and he leaped up.
SPACE SCAVENGERS “Marvin's Galaxy”
SPACE SCAVENGERS “Marvin's Galaxy (KOLLIER remix)”

Available Early May from selected major online retailers.
PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..
www.vimrecords.com
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records
soundcloud.com/space-scavengers
soundcloud.com/kollier

DEEP GARNET RECORDS
How Deep The Rabbit Hole Goes
Vafopoulou 7, 54646, Thessaloniki, Greece

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr032-space-scavengers
soundcloud.com/deep-garnet-records/dgr03...xy-kollier-remix-cut

BEATPOT LINK
pro.beatport.com/release/marvins-galaxy/1767559
PALE PENGUIN
Platinum Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male V.I.M.RECORDS Location: THESSALONIKI Birthday: 07/27
The administrator has disabled public write access.
DEEP GARNET RECORDS label manager
THE SCIENTIFICS crew
PALE THE KID project
www.soundcloud.com/v-i-m-records
www.soundcloud.com/the-scientifics

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx