Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

FNTM049 KAYSHAN-LET THE BEAT BREAK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: FNTM049 KAYSHAN-LET THE BEAT BREAK
FNTM049 KAYSHAN-LET THE BEAT BREAK 7 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFO
_________________________________________________________________________________________
ARTIST: KAYSHAN
TITLE: “LET THE BEAT BREAK”
FORMAT: WAV/MP3
LABEL: FANTOMAS RECORDS
CAT. No: FNTM049
RELEASE DATE: EARLY NOVEMBER
GENRE: Booty-Bass
COVER DESIGN: Lemon
DISTRIBUTION: Disco Distribution

FANTOMAS RECORDS is a new high quality Booty-Breaks label created by two of the most experienced producers/djs of the Breaks scene. Top quality Booty singles, amazing dancefloor fillers series and unique compilations are already on the pipeline. Stay tuned!

About a quarter of an hour after this tragic scene, Fandor was pacing up and down the asphalt of the boulevard du Palais, plunged in thought, when someone clapped him on the shoulder. He turned. It was Monsieur Fuselier.
"Well, my dear fellow!" cried the magistrate, resuming his customary tone of good fellowship. "Well, what an adventure! You have been playing some fine tricks! I never expected such a stroke as that, the deuce if I did!" "Ho, ho!" laughed Fandor, "I think that a week from to-day we shall know a good many things!" "Well," replied the magistrate, "I have had the girl placed in solitary confinement—that makes them willing to speak out!...." Fandor looked the magistrate up and down. "Ah!" murmured he, with a scarcely perceptible note of contempt in his voice: "You think you will extract information from that quarter, do you?" "But why not? Why not?" interrupted the dapper Monsieur Fuselier, in a sprightly tone; and, leaving Fandor abruptly, he leapt into a passing tramcar. Fandor watched Fuselier cross the road and climb to an outside seat. Whilst the magistrate waved a friendly farewell from the top of the disappearing car, Fandor shrugged disdainful shoulders, and, with pitying lips, muttered one word: "Fool!"
KAYSHAN “Let The Beat Break”
KAYSHAN “Let The Beat Break (TEDY LEON remix)”

FANTOMAS RECORDS “BOOTY BREAKS FROM DA BARRIO”
Available EARLY NOVEMBER from all major online retailers.
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records
www.discodistribution.com
soundcloud.com/kayshan
www.beatport.com/artist/tedy-leon/507057
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm049-...t-the-beat-break-cut
soundcloud.com/fantomas-records/fntm049-...-tedy-leon-remix-cut

BEATPORT LINK
www.beatport.com/release/let-the-beat-break/1880063
Martin Fantomas
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx