Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Baobinga & I.D. 'Jump Up Get Hype Remix EP' EXCLUSIVE
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Baobinga & I.D. 'Jump Up Get Hype Remix EP' EXCLUSIVE
Baobinga & I.D. 'Jump Up Get Hype Remix EP' EXCLUSIVE 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Baobinga & I.D. - 'Jump Up Get Hype Remix EP'(Fat!)

It's not out officially until the 26th May, but if you're desperate to get your hands on Baobinga & I.D.'s latest EP, then you can get hold of the 'Jump Up Get Hype Remix EP' exclusively on Fat! Records' own site shop now! Click [u]HERE to be taken directly there; you can have a preview listen before buying.
Sam and Ed's debut album, 'Big Monster', has received unbelievable response and support worldwide, and this release will mark the return of the boys from their Australian Tour. Read below for more details....

1. Jump Up Get Hype (Gella's Hardsteppin' Mix)
2. Jump Up Get Hype (Badlands Remix)
3. Jump Up Get Hype (Heavyfeet's Raving Re-Shuffle)

[b]
‘[The Gella mix is]…easily one of the best remixes I’ve heard this month!’ – iDJ (5stars – RECOMMENDED)

‘Three wicked & bad remixes to illustrate the breadth of the Fat! sound…’ – DJ Mag (4stars)

“Awesome!!! Exactly where I’m at right now.” – Kid Kenobi
[/b]

Riding on the wave of praise that Big Monster has garnered since it’s release in March, Sam & Ed have now offered out their gritty and Grimey collaboration with Virus Syndicate, ‘Jump Up Get Hype’, to 3 young up-starts for a re-hash of monumental proportions. The result is a remix EP full of underground charm and up-front ballsy beats.

First up is resident remixer, Gella, who presents a broken beats transformation with a bass-heavy Dubstep influence and his own trade-mark glitched-up style that showcases the wealth of variety this new Fat! artist can pull out of the bag.

Next, Sinister Recordings’ new sensation - Badlands let loose a chunky tech-house version, with highly sliced vocals and figit-style edits laid on top of solid beats and a cheeky, voluptuous electro synth b-line. Put simply – this rocks!

Lastly, HeavyFeet (aka Mike Burgess and James Medina) pull in their old-skool rave and Chicago house influences mixed in with some unique re-edits to give you an exhilarating blast of the past and present that is already being supported by the likes of Sinden, Herve & Speaker Junk.

All in all, three great remixes equal three great reasons to check out this EP. This release paves the way for an exciting Fat! release schedule in 2008, marking a new era of styles and productions including a debut album from Gella, Hip Hop from Merka under his Mystic Man moniker, new Kid Blue productions and special limited 12” vinyl EPs featuring Dubstep remixes of both Big Monster all in the pipeline.

For more info on Fat!'s releases, events, artists and more, go to www.thefatclub.com.
Fat!
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx