Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Elite Force - Peyote Road (Hyperion / Amb Remixes)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Elite Force - Peyote Road (Hyperion / Amb Remixes)
Elite Force - Peyote Road (Hyperion / Amb Remixes) 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

[u]Elite Force - Peyote Road (Remixes) (Original / Hyperion / Amb Mixes) [Re:Vision 004]

[UAA011]
[/u]
OUT NOW :: Exclusively on Beatport

The audio gems from the Elite Force archive keep on coming with this the latest chapter in the ongoing remix project from U&A recordings. ‘Peyote Road’ has always been a firm favourite with the Elite Force faithful and now gets it’s 2008 update courtesy of much lauded label mate Hyperion and the uber talented Hungarian producer Amb.

The Hyperion mix has already found favour with the likes of Sasha, who included it in his season-opening set at Space in Ibiza last weekend. Their ‘Sun of Cactus mix’, is a remarkable slab of timeless house music, reminiscent of the likes of Underworld, with a warm, fuzzed out & thoroughly euphoric breakdown to compliment the thumping Infusion-like beats of this classy remix ... no small wonder that the BIG guns are all over this one.

Next up is Hungary's uber-talented Amb, who also throws down an awesome reworking. One of the most talented producers around at the moment & fresh from some serious action on EQ Grey it's not hard to see why he has such a legion of admirers for his seamless, melodic, progressive-styled house vibes. For good measure, the hugely respected original mix (as featured on James Zabiela's 'Alive' compilation for Renaissance) from 2004 is here too, as it appeared on the Kingsize label at the time.

AUDIO SAMPLES
Elite Force - Peyote Road (Hyperion 'the Sun of Cactus Mix')
Elite Force - Peyote Road (Amb Mix)
Elite Force - Peyote Road (Original Mix)

"Wicked ! The funky shit !" - [b]Jody Wisternoff[/b] (Way Out West / Distinctive]
"Love the 'Sun of Cactus mix'. Will play this." - [b]Dan Kahuna[/b] (FC Kahuna / Skint)]
"Amb mix doing it for me" - [b]Hernan Cattaneo[/b] (Renaissance)]
"Been playing Hyperion's mix every set - it's killing it everywhere!" - [b]Meat Katie[/b] (Lot 49)]
"Keep it up - wicked!" [b]Fedde Le Grand[/b]]
"Nice Remixes of a classic E.F. track. Great Release" - [b]Scott Kirkland[/b] (Crystal Method / Indie 103.1 FM)]
"Both mixes are nice...!!!" [b]Paolo Mojo[/b]]
"Amb remix is nice and funky, thanks!" - [b]Satoshi Tomiie[/b]
"Really impressed with Hyperion's remix. Awesome breakdown!" [b]Jaytech[/b] (Hussle & Bussle)]
"Strong production and all round decent package. Both mixes would work well in different parts of a set for me." [b]Solar Stone[/b]]
"Nice heavy dancefloor bomb from Hyperion...and also like the final crazy part of AMB's mix! thx for the tunes!" - [b]Fine Cut Bodies[/b] (Chi / Tilos)]
"I like the Amb mix a lot - excellent track!" [b]Wally Lopez[/b] (Underwater)]
"A great continuation of the Revision series. Hyperion's mix absolutely fucking slams it!!! Amb's mix is also a great twist on the original. Love the direction he has taken as a producer. Excellent package!! - Introspective (Ministry of Sound Radio / Sinister)]
"Cool track with nice tasty sounds - gonna bust this over the weekend cheers" [b]Mick Wilson[/b] (Parks & Wilson)]
"Good stuff. Like the energy and bounce" [b]Jorge Jaramillo[/b] (Who Da Funk / Subliminal)]
"Amb remix is f*cking fAmbtastic. 9/10" [b]Mark Dynamix[/b] (Tech:Logic)]
"Love the Hyperion Mix. Proper heads down groove with a great drop" [b]Andy Holt[/b] (Redanka)]
"It's the Amb mix for me on this one ..." [b]Ziggy Slezak[/b] (iDJ)]
"Whoah! These tracks sound heavy, especially the Sun of Cactus mix. Sounds like a heater ...." [b]Randall Jones[/b] (Tigerhook Corp)]
"I have just reviewed in for EQ Mag and it's a belter - been playing it everywhere & it has smashed it everywhere. Big tune. 10/10 in the mag" [b]DJ Believe[/b] (EQ Mag)]
"Hyperion amazes me! The 1st track I got to know of them was 'on the expressway', and this remix is another belter! Pumping stuff!" [b]Ralph Balk (Broadcast Mag[/b] (ML))]

Many thanks for the continued support,
s
daniella downs
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
ian aka dj daniella downs<br />Lot 49 l Lot 49 Myspace l Ianspace<br /><br />wii: 0932 9663 6565 8745

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx