Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[CHI015B] AMB: Squirrel EP vol.2.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [CHI015B] AMB: Squirrel EP vol.2.
[CHI015B] AMB: Squirrel EP vol.2. 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

Artists: AMB
Title: The Squirrel EP vol.2.
Genre: Minimal / House / BreakBeat
Label: Chi Recordings
CatNum: CHI015b

The first instalment of this double EP was released earlier this year, and very rapidly gained massive support by DJs and producers all over the place. Now AMB returns to complete the package with the second part and we bet it will be difficult to pick a favourite from the two. Three outstanding tracks, production is cheeky and the toppest notch. The bouncy 'Lutena' is a dance-floor focused pumping tech-house, 'Impatique' likewise, though with a more organic and warmer feel to it, and the smooth and laid-back breakbeat number 'Wisp' closes the EP. AMB at his best. Nice words and early support from: Stryke, Tom Baker, Kickflip, Nils Noa, Dark Globe, Murray Richardson, etc...

D.Ramirez: "Another stunning E.P from you guys. Love it!"
Danny Bonnici (NuBreed): "all 3 tracks are wicked.Nice work indeed!"
Habersham: "Another smoking release from Chi! As if it wasn't enough with The Squirrel part 1, you've gone and done it again! Impatique and Wisp are my faves here, Wisp harkening back to Urchin. Thanks for rocking me as always!"
Buckmaster De La Cruz (Gus Gus): "Impatique is the track for me. Tight in all aspects and i'll chart & play for sure."
Phil K: "awesome package!! all tracks are great and will be all getting lotsa action!! keep em coming!"
30Hz: "Really solid release.. great prouction form amb. Lutena is my favourite... not often I like happy dance music "
Smithmonger: "Really Like Lutena."
Janette Slack (Mixmag): "The AMB mix is really good. The fiddlesticks mix is sucha breath of fresh air. Awesome work!"
Chloe Harris: "Lutena is ace. what a great sound. really trippy but has a great kick to it. impatique - wicked break. really surprising sounds. wisp - jazzy acidy breaks. pretty lush."
Jimmy Mofo: "it's extremely well produced!"
Brian Ffar: "I loved the first release, and EP 2 is just as good. This release is SUPER funky and totally up my alley. i can't wait to play this on a big system. Impatique and Wisp are my favorites. It's nice to hear luscious and creative electro!"

01> Lutena
02> Impatique
03> Wisp

You can buy the tunes on Beatport.

Links:
- www.myspace.com/chirecordings
- www.myspace.com/ambmusiccom
- www.chi-recordings.com
FineCutBodies
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx