Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

'So Angry' - Binster w/ Rennie Pilgrem remix exclusive to Beatport
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: 'So Angry' - Binster w/ Rennie Pilgrem remix exclusive to Beatport
'So Angry' - Binster w/ Rennie Pilgrem remix exclusive to Beatport 16 Years ago Karma: 0

DIV009 – “So Angry” Binster with remix by Rennie Pilgrem

DIV009 sees us sticking to the label ethic and signing Cambridge based “up and coming” artist Binster. Otherwise known as Martin Binfield, influenced by a wide range of musicians such as Orbital, Plump Dj’s, Pink Floyd and Neil Diamond, his music has been described as “Nintendo New School”. Quite appropriate seeing as his day job is a computer games animator! Also producing under the name Dr.Awkward, his last release being April 2007 on Re:connect, the Binster comes fresh to Diverted Traffic with this peak-time club bruiser “So Angry”, complete with a remix from the Godfather of Breaks - Rennie Pilgrim on the flip. Check these reactions!

"This tune is an electro-fied version of the hairy lemon disolving vitamin pickmeup in a breakbeat dancefloor format!" - NAPT

"Such a fresh 'up' tune with plenty of great hooks and that all important big bass that I just had to remix it"
- Rennie Pilgrem

"Lovin this tune, makes me feel soooo good, fat rockin beats, juicy bass and a electro hook that makes you rush 8/10, gona get hammered this summer by me!!! Cheers" - Scott Nixon

"Best release so far from the Diverted label, been playing this in every set for a while now, one of those tunes that will tear the club in half....SUPERB!!!!!!!!!"
- Rob Savage - Groovediggerz!

A Side: So Angry - Original

B Side: So Angry - Rennie Pilgrem remix

Coming up on Diverted Traffic:

Look out for remixes of “Only One” Exclusively from Beatport

DIV010 - an awesome double a side from Nine Lives The Cat
DIV011 - some mad rad badness from Kraymon

Please send reactions, marks out of ten, inquiries, hate mail etc etc to:info@diverted.org.uk

www.diverted.org.uk www.myspace.com/diverted www.myspace.com/divertedtrafficrecords
a dj saved my life
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx