Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

BreakZhead and Detach "PARANOID" [Subtribe Records
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: BreakZhead and Detach "PARANOID" [Subtribe Records
BreakZhead and Detach "PARANOID" [Subtribe Records 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0

BreakZhead and Detach "PARANOID"
Style: Breaks
Label: Subtribe Records
Release date: 08/06/09

a. Paranoid Vibe
b. Rollz

BreakZhead and Detach (most known as DJ Vanish) at the head of russian record label Subtribe Records have brought you many phat sounds and bad ass drive in breakbeat world.
New release of the label contains all the best from dubstep, techno, tear-out breaks music.
Subtribe Records presents "Paranoid" by BreakZhead and Detach

Torqux (Duel Calibre): "Wicked tunes, keep up the good work".

Journeyman vs Barrcode: "Rollz is firing , tuff beats and heavy rollin bass line, this'll move the floor fo sho"

White Papoo (RocStar Recs, ProducerLoops.com): "Making for the danceFloor, BreakZhead & Detach are one of this new Breaks generation Made in Russia. Paranoid Vibe: It is realy good vibe track, The Groovy drums, the rolling Bass and them are killer, so you can easy integrate in your Djset and take a sexual pleasure . Good work mate."

Kickflip: "Some good sound design and edits. More on the tear out sound than I go for, but good tunes - definitely seem to fit with the Afghan Headspin/Mars/Bombtraxx end of breaks"

Ian aka Daniella Downs (label manager for dead famous recordings): "Better stuff than i've heard from BreakZhead in the past i think. The rollz tune has potential. Paranoid vibe the one i would enjoy being played out. Cheers"

Duane Barry: "I love the great breaks/dubstep hybrid of Paranoid Vibe especially the bassline, Rollz continues this futher with nice tweaked synth and complex beats - full support "

Jay Cunning: "Get down dirty with Paranoid Vibe!

Preview and purchase:

Coming up next:
Shockkillaz "Tear Off Ears", Guerilla Tech "Black Out", BreakZhead "No Pain No Gain (Remixes)"
subtribe
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx