Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

AIR002 – Clouded Minds “Wire Trip” Ep feat Gabuci
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: AIR002 – Clouded Minds “Wire Trip” Ep feat Gabuci
AIR002 – Clouded Minds “Wire Trip” Ep feat Gabuci 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
AIR002 - Clouded Minds "Wire Trip" Ep
Out now, exclusively on Beatport

Clouded Minds - Wire Trip
Clouded Minds - Wire Trip (Gabuci Remix)
Clouded Minds - Don't Go Without Me
Clouded Minds - Don't Go Without Me (Saint-Jules Pres. MSJ Remix)
Clouded Minds - Don't Go Without Me (Ryan Papa Remix)
Clouded Minds - Don't Go Without Me (Elevator People Remix)

AlterImage Recordings’ second release is a new Ep from Silver Plant, Aleph Recordings fame Clouded Minds aka Doug Waylo and Ian Resler (AlterImage). The Wire Trip Ep features the two uniquely twisted progressive cuts “Don’t Go Without Me” and “Wire Trip” with remix support from some of the best names from around the world. With progressive, minimal and chilled out cuts, there is something for everyone on this release.

Don’t Go Without Me” comes in smooth with its deep baseline and floating pads and picks up the energy with this haunting vocal and driving arpeggiating synth line. Remix support from Australia’s Ryan Papa who crafts a beautifully chilled out break beat interpretation. Elevator People turn in a chugging minimal affair using the pads and vocal to perfection and Mike Saint-Jules shows us his deeper side under MSJ and creates a dirty, driving remix that leaves the dance floor sweating.

Wire Trip” storms out of the gate with its bouncing bass line and room filling piano melody before the vocal takes you over the top and the beat comes crashing back in. Argentina’s top talent Gabuci takes the original’s main melodies and hooks and creates a gorgeously effective remix that completes the package.

With support from some of the industry’s heavy weights like Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Nichlas Von Orton, Yura Popov, Eelke Kleijn, Randall Jones, Demi, Darin Epsilon, PQM, Above and Beyond , Kasey Taylor & Derek Howell.

*Preview and purchase on Beatport*
www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/trac...C%20releaseId%20DESC

Hernan Canttaneo dropping Gabuci’s remix at State @ Alsina 940, Buenos Aires, Argentina on 6.5.09!

www.AlterImageRecordings.com
AlterImage
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:AIR002 – Clouded Minds “Wire Trip” Ep feat Gabuci 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thanks to eveyone for the support on this release so far!

Please feel free to check out more infomation on AlterImage Recordings at:

www.AlterImageRecordings.com
www.myspace.com/alterimagerecordings
www.soundcloud.com/alterimage

We are looking for new artist and origional productions to sign! Please contact us at info@alterimagerecordings.com

AlterImage
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx