Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Loops Of Fury - Flick a Switch (U&A)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The Loops Of Fury - Flick a Switch (U&A)
The Loops Of Fury - Flick a Switch (U&A) 15 Years ago Karma: 0

The Loops of Fury - Flick A Switch (Original Mix) [UAA025]
OUT NOW :: Exclusively at Beatport
DIRECT LINK

"This literally just blew the jam off my toast. Magic. 5/5" [i-DJ Magazine]

This is massive. No mistake. U&A celebrate their quarter century of releases with what is surely destined to become one of the underground anthems of the summer. The Loops of Fury are a brand new signing to U&A. Two Brisbane boys, previously known as Hyperion, reborn under a new banner, with a mighty sound that perfectly encapsulates their ELECTRO-TECHNO Manifesto. Imagine the Chem's Battle Weapons mashed up with the turbo-charged drive of Marco Bailey or Brodinski capped off with the production skills of a Dyson or a Gartner and you'd be in the right ballpark for their debut single 'Flick A Switch'.

DJ & Radio support from Kissy Sellout, DJ Dan, D Ramirez, Meat Katie, Annie Nightingale, JJJ Australia, Plump DJs, Dopamine, Lee Coombs, Christopher Lawrence, Calvertron, Stupid Fresh, Laurent Garnier etc ...

"Gimme Gimme 5/5" [Kissy Sellout (BBC Radio One)]
"This is HOT! 5/5" [D Ramirez (Slave)]
"Exceptional debut from an exceptionally talented new crew" [Meat Katie (Lot49)]
"Great party fodder. Cheers!" [Plump DJs]
"F*cking LOVE IT! 5/5" [Crystal Method (V2, USA)]
"HUGE! 5/5" [Dopamine (Title Fight / Instereo)]
"Big tune. What a dirty dirty dirty bassline. This is a stormer thunding beats and sublime hooks. 5/5" [EQ Magazine]
"Banging! 5/5" [Calvertron (Jack Knife)]
"Textbook 'how to build and build and build excitement without getting boring'. Love the lots of layering." [Annie Nightingale (BBC Radio One)]
"This literally just blew the jam off my toast. Magic. 5/5 ***** " [i-DJ Magazine]
"Peaktime laser fire and wicked energy. What a way to fly the new flag for The Loops of Fury. Quality, quality, quality! 5/5 ***** " [InTheMix Magazine]
"Extra large, what a way to kick off a new name! will give it a huge spanking all weekend! 5/5" [Lee Coombs (Lot49, Finger Lickin')]
"Fat and Juicy... I can taste the bass. 5/5" [Uberzone (USA)]
"Smashing track. Am really loving the electro-tech thing happening at the moment. Will play out for sure." [Far Too Loud (Exceptional)]
"Really like this, it will add some extra bosh to our sets! " [Stupid Fresh (Various)]
"More top shiz from the Loops! Will support 100% 5/5" [Dylan Rhymes (Lot49)]
"heavy bleep rave!!!! love it. i cant wait to drop this... tis going to be huge" [Ben & Lex (Functional, Beats & Bobz)]
"Massive." [General MIDI (Worldwide)]

GRAB IT HERE
Resistance
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx