Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Phrakture - Iris (Original & Monojoke Remix) OUT N
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Phrakture - Iris (Original & Monojoke Remix) OUT N
Phrakture - Iris (Original & Monojoke Remix) OUT N 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1

Hey everyone,

After a successful first release with "Searching The Stars", we're pleased to announce our follow-up release is out now exclusively @ Beatport!

Our second release is a 2 track EP from Canadian producer Phrakture which, we feel, absolutely epitomises the sound of Digital Sensation UK. After a successful launch and first release, we have set our standard for the more melodic side of breaks with our ever-expanding fanbase eagerly awaiting our future releases with interest and anticipation of where our varied journey with go next. Your continued support and feedback has been a major factor in our inspiration and we thoroughly hope you enjoy this release!

Original Mix:

The original mix is a classic Phrakture track in the true sense of the word and what we on the scene have come to expect from this young producer. He takes his deep, glitchy and melodic style to create this wonderfully bright and crisp melodic breaks track that builds and builds towards an epic crescendo of progressive breaks goodness that sounds like the stars of the universe themselves bursting to create a gorgeous array of textures and colour across the heavens. With its sweeping strings, twisting frequencies and vocal stabs, this track will really retain the listener’s interest in any melodic set.

Monojoke Remix:

At just over 10 minutes long, this track can only be described as epic. Taking the sweeping textures of the original, Polish producer Monojoke gives us his stunning interpretation that combines deep bass with cosmic sparkly, which spans many genres from progressive to breaks, house and even some ambient. Throughout the track, the direction twists and turns from hard to soft and back again, to take the listener on a journey of unexpected beauty. This track would work well in any set looking to offer the audience something a bit different, as well as standing well on its own as a piece of finely-crafted contemporary electronica.

You can purchase this release right now exclusively from Beatport :

BUY @ BEATPORT HERE

It will be available in other download stores in 2 weeks time. For a preview of each track you can either check the preview vid on YouTube here:

or the HQ Clips on SoundCloud here:

SOUNDCLOUD PREVIEW

We've received some great feedback for this release, with support and/or airplay from the following breakers: Ian/Daniella Downs (Dead Famous), Retroid, Aeron Aether, Embliss, BreakZhead, DJ Kultur, UnderThis, Abdomen Burst, Oleg Zubkov, Llupa, Andrew MAze, Ben Coda, East Cafe, Ghettface, DJ SLanG, Elfsong, Future Perfect (Band) and James Warren. Here's a selection from what they had to say:

Ian/Daniella Downs (Dead Famous) – “Original for me. will definitely give it a play on the radio show this weekend =)”
Embliss – “Loving the original here. Beautiful track. Definitely my favorite from Phrakture.. refined and exquisite.”
Aeron Aether – “Nice tracks, will support! Keep them coming!”
Retroid - "Nice release, i like both mixes."
James Warren - "Original is a good example of nice and atmospheric, cut-up prog breaks. Enjoying the slightly edgier sound of the Monojoke rmx mixed with some lushness."
UnderThis (Distinctive) – “Totally amazing release! Both tracks are very pure, romantic and dreamy. Really wonderful music. It`s fresh like a sea breeze. Full support, of course!”
DJ SLanG – “Very interesting and unusual sound in the Monojoke's remix, but I prefer Original - simply perfect prog breaks tune!”
Ghettface (Ridiculoud) – “It's the original on this one for me, the punchy drums and deep bass do it proper."
Future Perfect (Band) - "This is a pretty dope release, in which i expected nothing less. This is probably my favorite Phrakture track to date! And the Monojoke remix does a solid job of keeping pace with the original, will some massive percussion work! Got my support on this one again!"
East Cafe - "I just love the Monojoke remix, cant get it off my ipod! "

This release is out 10th November exclusively @ Beatport (24th November everywhere else)

For more information about us, our artists, releases and loads of ways to follow us, please visit our myspace page @ www.myspace.com/digitalsenationuk

Enjoy!

Digital Sensation UK
Duane Barry
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx