Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

MACHO - SO LETS BEGIN NOW ON BEATPORT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: MACHO - SO LETS BEGIN NOW ON BEATPORT
MACHO - SO LETS BEGIN NOW ON BEATPORT 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
RELEASE INFO

ARTIST: MACHO

TITLE: “SO LET’S BEGIN”

FORMAT: LIMITED HAND-NUMBERED 10” VINYL/MP3/WAV

LABEL: V.I.M. RECORDS

CAT. No: V.I.M.BREAKS036

RELEASE DATE: MID NOVEMBER

GENRE: Breaks/Electro-House

DISTRIBUTION: Symphonic Distribution
COVER DESIGN: 246Design

Our man from ....Slovakia.... makes his single debut for the label! MACHO is one of the best Slovakian djs/producers having already released two excellent remixes for V.I.M.BREAKS (for HALOBEATZ and I:LYKE singles) and a single for JOIN DA BEAT. He’s the originator of Breaks Slovakia (www.breaks.sk) and the half of BRABEATS (check their single for FLEXTONE RECORDS). THE SCIENTIFICS coming strong (check their last killer remixes for ERASE and WARRIORZ MUSIC) with another forward thinking Tech-Funk remix, I:LYKE provide a killer Breaks/Dubstep/Batucada crossover (check also their “ROUGH YAM” single for V.I.M.BREAKS) and newcomer TOY QUANTIZE makes his excellent debut for our label (watch out for his forthcoming V.I.M.BREAKS single)!

MACHO “So Let’s Begin”

Delayed cyclical synths, phat quality kicks, rocky guitar licks and trancey influences for that Tech-Breaks groover! Charged-up like a Maori warrior on a kick-ass mission!

MACHO “So Let’s Begin (THE SCIENTIFICS Remix)”

This is another forward thinking darkish Tech-Funk roller based on transformed original elements, groovy bassline, shuffle kicks, cinematic strings and distorted acidic synths.

MACHO “So Let’s Begin (I:LYKE Remix)”

This is another innovative work from the ....Dusseldorf.... crew! Breaks, Electro-House, Dubstep, wikked basslines and some kick-ass battucada drums! Simply excellent!

MACHO “So Let’s Begin (TOY QUANTIZE Remix)”

First appearance for V.I.M.BREAKS and Toy Quantize delivers the goods with that darkish, phat and noisy Tech-Breaks remix. Roaring bassline, darkish noisy synths and phat groove!

Available Mid November from all major online retailers.

PLEASE SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK…..

www.vimrecords.com

www.myspace.com/vimrecords

www.myspace.com/machobreakbeat

www.myspace.com/thescientifics

www.myspace.com/ilyke07

www.myspace.com/toyquantize

REVIEWS:

1.ZIPMIX (PROLOOP, DON’T PANIC, V.I.M.BREAKS)

HI, thnx for release.

Really like the ILYKE remix. Big ups V.I.M Records

Yarik

2.KYULO (DEFT KOMPOUNDZ on IBREAKS RADIO)

Here’s my feedback...
Original: Solid slamming tune, I don't have much more to add to that!
Ilyke rmx: Really nice vibe, the addition of the drums is very cool, love it!
The Scientifics rmx: Deep hypnotic tune, lots of stuff going on and that infectious bassline... top job!
Toy Quantize rmx: This one's crazy, heavy psycho tune, cool breakdown, more of this please!
Once more a quality release for VIM, you're seriously on fire now!

Marc

3.CAGE PAGE (V.I.M.BREAKS)

Hi Gregory and thanks for your mail.Thanks for references to tracks
Would like to note: Macho - So let's begin excellent work! I like it very much, was very pleasant to listen to it!
Once again thanks!
- Oleg

4.ANDREA LAI (AGATHA, MANTRA BREAKS, TCR, IBREAKS, ERASE, V.I.M.BREAKS)

Hello Grigoris, hope all is good! All good in Roma, thanx! Played the tunes. They're good, but not what I'm playing at the moment.

Keep me updated!

AndreA

5.STEVE MACCABE (TECH FUNK SESSIONS on NSB RADIO)

Hello mate, thanx for sending these tracks over
Solid release, really like the acid in the original, techy and driving, definatly a peak-time track. All the remixes are good aswell, something different offered in each one, Ilyke's remix is very bouncy and my choice in the package. The Scientifices remix is a bit more deeper and progressive and Toy Quantize has done a great job bringing in the sawtooth bassline and getting the best out the acid. Nice job all round.
Cheers mate
Steve

6.QUEXTAL (NSB RADIO)

Anyway, another strong release here, with a good variety of remixes.
I've definitely been liking Macho's sound and direction ever since I first discovered him thanks to you lovely people at VIM . This tune is maybe not his strongest but it's a solid performer with fat synths and psychedelic stylings and high standards of production. I'm going to be keeping an eye on everything he does.
The Toy Quantize remix is very interesting, taking lots of unexpected twists and turns but still holding together as a coherent track. Possibly my favourite of the bunch at the moment.
The Scientifics also put a different spin on it, this time going quite deep and hypnotic - it doesn't grab at my throat like the others, but it puts me into a trance every time so it has a subtler kind of power, treading the fuzzy boundary between breaks andtechno/tech-house with gymnastic grace. Nicely done.
As always, many thanks for sending this through, I'll be giving it plenty of airplay on my new show (starts Saturday 21st Nov ..7pm GMT.. www.nsbradio.co.uk plug plug
Cheers
Ben
--
Quextal plays progressive and psychedelic breakbeats and 4/4s for innerspace journeying and wild dancing.
Free Trips available from quextal.com.
Search for Quextal on Facebook to get gig/radio info direct.

7. DJ KULTUR (KULTURA BREAKZ Radio Show, REFLEXMUSIK, IBREAKS RADIO)

Hola Greg ...I'm fine. I hope you also.

I support 2 takes of this release :

MACHO : So Let's Begin ----------------------------------> My favourite !!

MACHO : So Let's Begin (ILYKE remix)

I will start the plays of them this next thursday-19-november in my Kultura Breakz show.

Respekt,

Fran

8.CURL & DEAN (BREAK WIND SHOW on GLOBALDJNETWORK.COM)

Hello Pale Penguin,
I am loving the original of this tune man, quality piece of breakbeat here and will be supporting this 100% and playing it on our radio show for sure .
I also like the Toy Quantize remix, this i will also support but i do prefer the original of this pack.
The other 2 mixes are too house for me but are still good
Great work and i look forward to future promo's from V.IM.BREAKS...
Greece Breakbeat is sounding Good.
Peace & Beatz
Boba aka Curl & Dean

9.CLAAS REIMER (WI:RE, V.I.M.BREAKS)

Hi Gregory,

thanks a lot for the nu release - fat sounds are coming up! The original track is not directly my taste but i like the remixes a lot - for every part of the night a fitting style - nice!

Best regards
Claas

10.SYNCRO 69 (V.I.M.BREAKS)

EP Overall Feedback

This is indeed a Hard Hitting EP. The Quality of the Mastering on this one has a crisp feel and it complements each track admirably. Conceptually excellent with all tracks diverse providing a value for your buck EP that could provide VIM good overall sales as well as giving the buyer satisfaction, not to mention the listeners!

The simple fact that the artists on this EP are new signings on VIM I think they have all done and awesome job and VIM lovers will be proud!

Hard to pick a Favorite or must play track they all glow in quality depending on your taste or set.

MACHO “So Let’s Begin”

This track indeed sticking hard to the Breaks theme and in addition you have a dark Phsycodelic feel to the original. If you listen to the tracks on Robo Records (Nero Driver AKA Dom Smart) and Funkatech Records (Far To Loud – Oli), conceptually this is some part to the future of breaks here on, less guitar more Tech samples. Therefore I am suitably impressed by this track and I will be looking forward to more MACHO releases. Well done guys, Great Track!

MACHO “So Let’s Begin (THE SCIENTIFICS Remix)”

This is a forward thinking darkish Tech-Funk based on transformed original elements but with the Scientifics personal touch!!. Tech Funk is growing in stature for 2010 and the boys have been forward thinking on this remix. I would say this is my Favorite remix on the EP, but then I am bias to Tech Funk recently and I also adore the depth and composure of this track, sexy, silky and very cool! Either way in this track you do have House, Tech and Break elements and it is has a well established sound!

MACHO “So Let’s Begin (I:LYKE Remix)”

Breaks, Electro-House and Dubstep, nice one “I LYKE” Indeed it is a nice track, for me an afterhours or set builder which is essential in getting the right peaks out of your set. I have liked these guys from day one and I am always intrigued to hear the new releases. Great remix and I would be DAM happy to have such on my EP! J

MACHO “So Let’s Begin (TOY QUANTIZE Remix)”

First appearance for V.I.M.BREAKS wow what can I say, this is indeed a solid remix, a lot of clever use of the original samples and sticking indeed to the Breaks form. This is one to watch in the Beatport Breaks Chart. I do love the little instrumental Break in the track and it is very very well composed…..DAM fine JOB “BOY QUANTO” Nice.. nice! . Will be keeping a very close track on his new releases.

11.GELAZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, www.breakbeat.by)

About forthcoming MACHO release, maybe it strange but most of all i like your SCIENTIFICS techno Remix, for sure will play it this Friday!

thanks Grigoris

speak soon!

12.SYSTEM 2 (R3TOX RECORDS)

Hi Girgoris,
Thanks for the promos, liking the original mix best on this one, nice psy breaks vibe with the filtered synths and phat drums.
Keep them coming!
cheers,

13.LEE MARTIN (DUSTED BREAKS)

Hey. Really love the original mix here! Very Tough and Very Dirty! Will definitely get played out
Thanks again
Lee Martin
Dusted Breaks

14.DUANE BARRY (DIGITAL SENSATION ....UK...., Cosmic Infractions on DANCE FM )

Hey mate,
Sorry to the delayed reply - I usually listen to all my promos at the weekend I really like the original mix the production is great and I will definitely play!
I actually remixed Macho before (performing as Brabeats) about 2 years ago and it's great to hear the evolution in his work
Speak soon!

15.HALOBEATZ (V.I.M.BREAKS, BASS REFLECTIONS, 2CODES)

hi grigoris
thx for the tunes
the MACHO original with it´s liquid stereo panning sequences seems to be perfect for open-air, also the sharp cutted heavy guitar player is rocking good.
Besides the audioautograph i like the ilyke rmx...nice groove, cool bassline.
The Scientificts rmx is shuffled so hard i almost feel mashed up and dizzy should be real good for the deep night.
Toy quantize surprisingly changes the harmonics to something different just to get back to the start nice and diversified.
best greetz
halobeatz

16.RUIDO (V.I.M.BREAKS)

Hey Gregoris.
Hope all well with you. Sorry for the late reply....I had a good listen to the tracks that you sent me and I tell... Great dancefloor fillers you got here.... Liked all the mixes. Sounds like a journey to those 90's dirty basslines.
As usual, I:lyke didn't let us down with those funky 909 beats and square wave basslines, The Scientifics, scientifically showed once again how to produce a quality 4/4 beat that makes the dancefloors go mad, Toy quantize drops us a prodigy style of heavy beakore beats that make ravers do their best...Rave!
With all this great remixes I can understand straight away that the base must be great and I wasn't wrong, Macho delivers a Tekfunk full of bass movement and trancey feel.
Great great release... Perfect to be dropped when dancefloors need to go mad.... Great work from everyone.

17. DJ STORM-E (VINYL VIXENS, ....BOSTON.... CLUB SCENE)

Thanks for the release! APPRECIATE ALL THE DOPE TRACKS!!!!

18. MR. NO HANDS (MIXMAG BREAKS REVIEWS EDITOR)

yeah this is dope!!
might review
all the best
d

Dave Clough / Mr No Hands

Mixmag Breaks Reviews Editor

19.RICHIE MAXX (SUGAR BYTEZ ..Midlands.. Club Scene ....UK....)

Hey dude,
cheers for hitting me up with your new release, the pick of the tracks for me is the I:LYKE remix, I played it last night and it sounded great, got a wicked reaction from the crowd aswell, the production on the track sounded faultless... quality mate.
Cheers
Richie

20. DJ ....ANGOLA.... (PULVER, WONDERWHEEL, BAGPAK SOLO SERIES)
The I:lyke remix worked best for me...
-Jason

21.OLLSPIN (BRAP FM, OUTOFTHEVOID WEBSITE)
toy quantize rmx is quirky, i like it

22.IVANKA PINKASOVA (MINI DA MINX)

Hello,here is my feedback on the promo:
I like I:Lyke rmx the best;) It is groovy with depth and will fit in variety of sets. I would play it.
All the best

23.HEXADECIMAL (SOUND OF SPECTRUM, DISTINCTIVE, SPLANK!)
Thanks for the tunes, I like the I:Lyke mix most overall, not sure it would be right for my current set but I will give it a few more listens, thanks! Hex
24.WASABI (ERASE, DRAG N’ DROP, V.I.M.BREAKS)
thanx a lot ! Full Support on The Scientifics Rmx!
Wasabi
All the Best!

25.SCAPO (DIRTY DROP RECORDS)
toy quantize remix its sweet! like the acid electro synth and the general psychedelic vibes.i'll playing it!

26.JOHAN (SOUND OF HABIB)
Quite like the I:LYKE remix!

[img]http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs106.snc3/15339_1278302274855_1148963356_824915_834831[/img]
machobreak
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx