Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[Out Now] Sidel - Rollin /Quadrat Beat & B. News Rmxs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [Out Now] Sidel - Rollin /Quadrat Beat & B. News Rmxs
[Out Now] Sidel - Rollin /Quadrat Beat & B. News Rmxs 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
ChipSound Records presents the new Breaks work from the russian artist Sidel, with remixes from Quadrat Beat in Breaks style and a Electro House remix by Breaking News.

Release:

Artist: Sidel
Title: Rollin
Remixers: Quadrat Beat / Breaking News
Label: ChipSound Records
Cat: CSRD034
Release Date: 01/12/2009

Tracklist:

A: Sidel - Rollin (Original Mix)
AA: Sidel - Rollin (Quadrat Beat Remix)
AAA: Sidel - Rollin (Breaking News Remix)

Far Too Loud (Funkatech): Original is definitely rollin. nice flowing techy number. I think the production in the QB remix is better though thats the one for me.

Ian aka Daniella Downs (Dead Famous): Can see the quadrat beat one doing quite well. pretty crowd rockin.

Ben & Lex (APE): Sweet release this... loving the Quadrat Beat and The Original mixes.. will be dropping these on the radio and in the clubs.

Bill Vega (Downbeat/Bad Bwoy Bass/En:Vision): Quadrat beat mix for me

Transformer Man (Tomorrow Sounds): LOVE the Quadrat Beat Remix, fantastic! Will be playing this one out!

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation): Great release! All 3 mixes are fantastic, the original and Quadrat Beat remixes will get a good rinsing from me!

Retroid (Morphosis): Quadrat beat is heavy!

D-Funk (Up Star Music): Awesome release! Really digging all the mixes but the original is my fave & will get plays out from me for sure! Good shit...

Mr No Hands (No Handed Music): Awesome release guys.

Andrew Bonwick (Acidphonic): Quadrat Beat remix is awesome & my favourite mix, feeling the original too... Great little package!

Mark (Yellow Finger): Feeling this release, Sidel is a name to look out for in the future. Loving both remixes too ....top top tunes.

Lee Martin (Dusted Breaks): Love the quadrat Beat remix on this package! Full support from me!

Dj Kyulo (iBreaks Radio): The original is a solid track, definitely one of Sidel's best tunes! Breaking News rmx nice, not my favorite tune but certainly more original than most wobbly 4x4 tunes out there. Quadrat Beat rmx... well it's the kind of dancefloor killer you'd expect from them, great stuff as always!

John Grief (Definition:Breaks): Another great release from Chipsound. The Original mix is wicked - as the title suggests a proper rollin tune.
But the Quadrat Beat remix is the one for me - the beats are tougher and the whole feel of the track has the dirty factor thrown in too. Wicked package.

Mr Fli (Tear Out Nation): El tema original me ha gustado bastante al igual que el remix de Quadrat Beat, con bases muy pegadizas y sonidos muy bailables. El remix Breaking News lo veo algo mas flojo pero puede ser por que es un estilo que no pincho.

Nterpol (NSB Radio/Flex FM): The original is nice and phat. Very clean production by mr Sidel! Sounds nice and progressive/futuristic. We will definately enjoy playin that one, or maybe the rmx from QuadratBeat. They have done it justice, and brought out the pary vibe. The Breaking news remix sounds good, but it's not really our kind of style.

Out now exclusive @ Beatport

+ Info:

www.myspace.com/chipsoundrecords
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[Out Now] Sidel - Rollin /Quadrat Beat & B. News Rmxs 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Now available @ Beatport

Respect from Spain.
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Re:[Out Now] Sidel - Rollin /Quadrat Beat & B. News Rmxs 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Quadrat Beat remix Top 30 @ Beatport.

Respect from Spain!
Jon Maniac
Senior Breaker
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx