Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Anarchy Rice 'Running The Show / Happy Popper' OUT
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Anarchy Rice 'Running The Show / Happy Popper' OUT
Anarchy Rice 'Running The Show / Happy Popper' OUT 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Available now at Beatport [2 week exclusive] Preview / Buy Here

Anarchy Rice - 'Running The Show'

Running The Show, regenerates the simplicity of the classic rave sound and teleports it atom by atom into a modern day break beat monster. This tune harnesses a huge party vibe, fiercely synchronising with an underbelly of brute force and downright destruction! Big bass chunkery, clean simple synth hooks and a booming signature vocal that darth vadar himself would be proud of!

Anarchy Rice - 'Happy Popper'

B-side release, Happy Popper, is your one stop shop for a sludge-techin’ 4/4 hose down! With bass lines like these who needs enemies?! Sinister synth spooks, strobing acid loops and enough winding wobbliness to bring the house down!

AP

"Running the show" works for me. in the box.." - Plump DJs

"Woot!"(Running The Show) - General MIDI

"Bloody love both tracks. Radio and Dj support from me fo sho rudeboys!!" - Ben & Lex

"Happy Popper for me!" - Dylan Rhymes

"Good tracks...liking happy popper best. reminds me of the zodiac cartel stuff. really funky, dirty and techy all at the same time. nice. will play that out" - Far Too Loud

"Amazing work Happy popper is a stomper! heavy sexual sounds" - Pablo Decoder

"Running the show is doing it for me, wicked will play out!!!" - Hexadecimal

"Now I see what all the buzz is about!! Great stuff guys, both tracks will be getting rinsed but Running the show is the favouriote mostly due to it's infectious energy. Wicked!" - 601

"Wicked tracks once again! Running the Show is more up my street but both do the business." - Kickflip

"This is phat! Really impressed with the Anarchy Rice stuff recently. Running The Show is the one for me." - LuQas

"Both tracks are hammering, great tunes!!" - B Phreak

"Hell yes. running the show is big big biggles" - Ian / Dead Famous
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx