Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Mongewz & Retroid - D.P.S. (Incl. Mesmer Remix) Out Now!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Mongewz & Retroid - D.P.S. (Incl. Mesmer Remix) Out Now!
Mongewz & Retroid - D.P.S. (Incl. Mesmer Remix) Out Now! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0

Mongewz and Retroid teamed up for this release to deliver some heavy stuff. 'D.P.S.' is a dirty tech funk / electro tune and it is a must have for the dancefloor. Retroid made a deeper but still massive nuskool breaks version which is also essential. Mesmer shows us his talent on the second remix which has a wicked dirty bass line and chunky beats.

Listen & Buy Links: www.morphosisrecords.com/Ego_Shot_Record...leases/eshot008.html

Feedbacks

Jimmy Mofo / Beat Assassins - Heavy realease all 3 kuts are winners will defo be playing these
DaVIP - Really good stuff!! love the original & retroid rmx!
Neurodriver - Great release - the original is the one I'll be playing, but all the mixes are solid
Guerilla Tech - I'll be giving the original mix support. cool track
Bill Vega - Going with the Mesmer remix although all 3 mixes are great, solid release
Hedflux - I really love this release, all 3 tunes are solid tech-funk goodness with a deep progressive vibe. Definitely my favourite release so far!
Henry D - Nice package! I'll be playing the original and Retroid remix.
Parallax Breakz - All tracks are great. But original is the best - it's superb dancefloor anthem. The release is really tough. Must have.
Left/Right - nice gritty release! original is very well produced, very punchy, nice groove, bassline and sound design. mesmer mix is hard and runchy, reminds me of old carbon community.
Royal Sapien - Excellent dirty breaks. Love it.
Felix Stone - Really nice release here. All mixes are nice and chunky! Will be supporting all three mixes.
Breakonomics - Mesmer remix is Huge! Pure Tech Grime! He's on fire at the moment. Big tune.
Stefan Anion - Mesmer mix for me!
Cosmonaut - good work! to b played on my radioshow.
Line of Sight - The whole package is top quality! Stuff like this reminds me of why I've got into breaks in the first place!
Lee Martin - I could play all 3 of these!! Great package! Mesmer Remix just edges it for me but will try and play all of them at some point!
Ian / Daniella Downs - original mix all the way. love the driving techy psy-influencd dirtiness. will DEFINITELY be supporting.
Wavewhore - Original mix is sick! def feeling this...
Kultur - I will support in my Kultura Breakz show all the mixes... but my favourite is the original take of the tune.
Inconspicuous Villain - Mesmer mix does it for me! Absolutely kills it!!!!
Duane Barry - Bloody hell! Brilliant release - everything about each track is marvellous. Great beats, bass and futuristic synths - impeccable production on all 3 tracks full support from me!
llupa - Damn, this is a great release - the original is all about the groove and the slow build, Retroid remix keeps the vibe, but takes it deeper and dirtier and the Mesmer takes it all growly.
Yreane - Absolutely fantastic tune from Mongewz and Retroid. Great catchy drums, that techy groovy bass, hooking vocals. The track is just excellent. Will play that out for a long time I think.
Hexadecimal - The original mix sounds good! I like the Retroid mix too but think it needs another element to lift if for me. I will most likely play the original mix
Tony Tay - Great production. Like the Original mix and Retroid remix.
retroid
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx