Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Evave - Rain Castle/Let It Free OUT NOW!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Evave - Rain Castle/Let It Free OUT NOW!
Evave - Rain Castle/Let It Free OUT NOW! 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1

Greetings everyone!

Firstly, allow me to say a big thank you to all of those who supported our last release. Elfsong's Dispersive Mix has been in the Top 100 Breaks on Beatport for a whopping 4 weeks and is still going strong!

Russian producer Evave has had a string of releases across various genres, and this EP is a perfect example of his talent. We’re pleased to present you with 5 genre-spanning tracks of glorious production, which perfectly encapsulate the sound and spirit of Digital Sensation UK.

Rain Castle (Original Mix) [Breaks]

Rain Castle is a full on progressive breaks track that will guide you through the heavens and back. Crisp beats and sparkle coupled with a pumping deep bassline are ever present, with further layers of dreamy piano and guitar riffs sprinkled throughout. With just the right mix of ambiance and attitude, this track is the perfect introduction to this fine Russian producer.

Rain Castle (Aeron Aether Remix) [Breaks]

With such wonderful attention to detail and dreamlike melodies in the original, the bar for remix duties was very high indeed. Fortunately for us, we called on Hungarian producer and progressive legend Aeron Aether. Aeron has really outdone himself by taking the track to another level with his incredible interpretation. Taking the floating synths and pads of the original, Aeron introduces us to a fantastic bassline which is mechanical yet warm, and perfectly complemented by blazing beats and crisp distorted piano. Dropped into any mix or just on its own, this track will definitely turn some heads and is yet another shining example in Aeron’s long discography of impeccable production.

Let It Free (Original Mix) [Chill Out/Downtempo]

Our second track from Evave is a downtempo chilled breaks track of pure beauty. Layer upon layer of gorgeous lush pads, melodies and synths set the scene with the backing of a crisp, driving breakbeat and deep ethereal vocal stabs. At the break, guitar and piano riffs are introduced alongside a lightly distorted trance-esque and slightly gated synth melody designed to allow the listener to dissolve into a state of complete euphoria. Ideal for after hours and winding down from a night out at the clubs, this is the perfect track for bringing the day or night to a blissful close.

Let It Free (East Café Breaks Free Mix) [Breaks]

It’s the turn of another Hungarian in the form of East Café. Like Aeron, he is equally as successful producing progressive house as well as breaks and for this release he’s kindly treated us to one of each! In the breaks mix, we begin with pumping beats, glitchy undertones and a dark, growling bassline. The introduction of the original’s sweeping pads and melodies combine beautifully to create a light/dark contrast. After an unearthly breakdown with subtle piano tinkles, the bass resurfaces even bigger and angrier than before, to lead us out through a cloud of starshine and dark matter. A great track to start off a set with to remind your listeners to expect the unexpected.

Let It Free (East Café Deep Dub Mix) [Progressive House]

With such a great dark depth to the breaks mix, you could well be forgiven for crying out for a dub mix. Luckily for us East Café has delivered one with a bang. If the bass in the breaks mix was a snarling rogue, in this it’s a full-blown monster. This pumping track will drive you deeper underground with only slight sporadic flutters of beauty to give you any hope of survival. Drop this track into any set and you’ll be guaranteed to spark the interest of the audience.

You can purchase this release right now from Beatport (non-exclusive price) :

BUY @ BEATPORT HERE

Here are some HQ previews on SoundCloud (Feel free to comment!)

SoundCloud Preview

or you can either check the preview vid on YouTube here:

or 128 full versions here:

Last FM

Congrats to all 5 tracks for featuring in the Breaks, Downtempo and Progressive charts on Release Promo. Aeron's Remix, the Original of "Rain Castle" and the East Cafe remix peaked @ #1, #2 and #3 respectively on the Breaks chart and "Let It Free" Original peaked @ #1 on the Downtempo! We've also received some great feedback for this release, with support and/or airplay from the following breakers: (thanks to all for the feedback)

Ian/Daniella Downs (Dead Famous) – “The Aeron Aether mix is good stuff, but i think i like the original mix just as much. very time and place, but i absolutely love what you are doing with digital sensation. kudos to you all around duane =)”
Retroid - "I like Aeron Aether & East Cafe Remixes"
Embliss - "East Cafe breaks free remix - very original vibe! Will definitely support!"
Breakonomics - "loving it bro! Keep the good stuff coming!"
Stiven Rivic - "Great release, great selection of remixers, will support"
Bill Vega - "aeron aether remix for me"
LuQas - "Woot! - More Digital Sensation goodness. On first listen the East Cafe Deep Dub mix is the one that grabbed me, nice groove and deep bass - cheers"
Phrakture - "Amazing!!!!!!! , Aeron Aether remix of Rain Castle rocks my world, DSUK delivers once again!"
Line of Sight - "What can I say:) Impressive package! Awesome work by Evave. East Cafe's remixes are also top-notch but I'm all about the Aeron Aether's remix - fantastic stuff!
Parallax Breakz - "This is great stuff from DSUK. All tracks are melodic and deep. Original "Rain Castle" is beautiful atmospheric and epic tune. But my choice is Aeron Aether's remix. It's adding real dancefloor groove in the original tune."
Breaking News - "good stuff, Let It Free (East Café Breaks Free Mix) for me! Nice work!!! Respect!"
James Warren - Aeron Aether rmx shines through here. Quality, emotion and a menacing bassline. East Café Dub Mix is tasty too with its groove and deep dark b’line."
T.R.O. - "Really a great package with solid production and the downtempo track as a highlight."
Piwi (Lucky Break) - "Overall I like this release, mostly the let it free east cafe breaks mix. nice beats and atmosphere."
UnderThis (Distinctive) – “One more great release from DSUK! All tracks are really cool. The best track in our opinion is "Rain Castle (Aeron Aether Remix)". Top stuff, love it very much! Thanks. All the best!”
DJ SLanG– “All around very well produced stuff here! I like all the tracks and this for me is already traditional high level in a selection of material from Digital Sensation UK! Most I like all remixes, especially both works from East Cafe. Will support!”
Ghettface (Ridiculoud) – “Aeron Aether remix is freaking sweet! Also really like the Let It Free remixes, great package"
Yanix (Ridiculoud) - "The Aeron Aether remix is HUGE!!! Absolutely loving it! Let It Free is a classy tune, and the East Cafe mixes are really well done; think I prefer the Breaks Free Mix of the two, but both are solid. Overall, a Fantastic package!"
Future Perfect (Band) - "Wow, wicked release right here! Both remixers did a stand up job, and the Aeron Aether mix just kept me coming back for more. The bassline, and sick percussion work are guaranteed to keep people moving. Im almost convinced your gonna be the next Global Underground if you keep this shit up. "
Redloft - "East Cafe Deep Dub Mix is fantastique, East Cafe made a great work, Aeron Aether is very good also .. Support 100%"
KULTUR - "Like always... HIGH QUALITY Deep Progressive Trance Breaks!! I will play both in my sets."
Yreane - "It's another just PERFECT track from Aeron Aether. I like all the package but Aeron remix is top TOP work. My support for sure."
Elfsong - "The East Café mixes are very nice, but my choice is Aeron's remix. Clearly a top class tune, just like the rest of his work. Full support on this one!"
East Cafe - "Really dig the Llupa remix here, great work! The melody and the nice stabs in Elfsong's version is also really nice. This is your best release so far imo (although Searching the Stars' was also pretty cool)"
John Grief (Definition:Breaks) - "Lovin the Aeron Aether remix of Rain Castle - proper quality breaks track there, and this is a prime example of how to do a great remix. The basslines are wicked, the breakdowns are epic and the production quality is top notch. Will give this track full support on the radio show for sure."
Daniel Mehes - "Aeron's remix is killer I will listen a lot sure. LET IT FREE: beautiful! this track will be my favourite chillout tune at this summer late night hero. East Cafe mixes are very nice productions as well."

This release is out NOW at Beatport and all your favourite download stores!

For more information about us, our artists, releases and loads of ways to follow us, please visit our myspace page @ www.myspace.com/digitalsenationuk

Enjoy!

Digital Sensation UK
Duane Barry
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx