Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HYPEARTIST + LEFT RIGHT & PAUL LYMAN *NEW*
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HYPEARTIST + LEFT RIGHT & PAUL LYMAN *NEW*
HYPEARTIST + LEFT RIGHT & PAUL LYMAN *NEW* 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1

HYPEARTIST - BUDDHA GOES CLUBBING/HIGHSPEED LULLABY - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS - DBR016 - OUT NOW!

First of all, Dusted Breaks would like to thanks all of you that voted for us at this years Breakspoll Awards, and thanks to you guys, we got nominated, so big upps to the DB massiive!!

This is the second & third installment from Russian up and coming producer Hypeartist, and keeping true to form, brings you the very best in prog breaks with a psy edge!!

Following the success of YNGA back in early 2009, Dusted Breaks very own Hypeartist goes even more deeper with this double header and warms your cockles up ready for his forthcoming album out late 2010!

For the remixes we have Nottingham's favourite DJ/Producer & Dusted Breaks Resident PAUL LYMAN who has a go at 'Buddha' & Washington DC's very own LEFT/RIGHT who has a pop at 'Highspeed Lullaby'

Both of the remixes are seriously dancefloor friendly and have been played all over the world in recent weeks, by some seriously hot names!!

Some DJ Feedback from this release

Wicked! both remixes are really heavy, dont really have a favourite but both the remixes are top trumps
will feature them on my podcast....Nice one!
- Richie Balboa - NSB RADIO & Breakspoll 2010 Best DJ Nominee

Paul Lyman is on point with this! Wanna hear more breaks from him! - Mr No Hands (Air Recordings, Mixmag Breaks Reviewer)

Gotta be the Left Right for the playin out for me... Well fat!! - Ben & Lex (Ape Records, Rocstar)

Left Right remix is more my thing on this package, pretty techy with quite a progressive feel too, sounding good! Thanks! - Hexadecimal (Distinctive)

Oh my goodness, Dusted Breaks goes buddhism!! thx for the great tracks! Both Originals, wicked epic style breaks as it's best! - B-Phreak (Westway, Fat, Mofo)

Original of Buddha Goes Clubbing is excellent! Also feeling Highspeed Lullaby with its cheeky sampling and similarly soundtracky vibe. Good stuff! - Kickflip (Fat, Broken Robot)

TO HEAR THESE IN FULL, GO HERE: soundcloud.com/lee-martin-dbrecords/sets...ullaby-dusted-breaks

To Purchase the tracks go to any one of the download stores below

(THE DIRECT BEATPORT LINK IS CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE DUE TO A BUG IN THE SITE. THE PACKAGE IS STILL AVAILABLE ON BEATPORT TO BUY NOW, YOU JUST HAVE TO LOOK A LITTLE BIT HARDER THAN USUAL TO FIND IT!!)

BEATPORT BREAKS PAGE - Type Hypeartist in the artist search section

TRACKITDOWN

JUNODOWNLOAD

BEATS DIGITAL

THIS IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT ALL OTHER GOOD DOWNLOAD STORES

[b]For more info and news on Dusted Breaks, visit our website and myspace page[/b]

www.dustedbreaks.co.uk

www.myspace.com/dustedbreaksrecordings
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx