Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[KB003] BLITZ : Ready (Incl. C4 Remix) (2010)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [KB003] BLITZ : Ready (Incl. C4 Remix) (2010)
[KB003] BLITZ : Ready (Incl. C4 Remix) (2010) 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFORMATION

A new bid for Southern Spanish Breaks, for the fresh and danceable rhythms, and for young promising producers. On one hand, BLITZ, a Spanish experienced producer, which premieres on Kultura Breakz label with a catchy release from beginning to end called "READY", which draws on the Old School rhythms and its piano melodies, adapting them to the audience of this new decade. The other side of the coin comes as a remix by C4, a young producer from South of Spain, which shows us a conversion of the original into an Electro Breaks with Funky touches and highly influenced for American sounds, a explosive match for a track perfect to every dance floor.

KB003-1 BLITZ : READY (Original mix)

“READY” is the title of the new release by BLITZ under Kultura Breakz label. A full-catching acid melodies track with piano sequences, sounding in a renovated Old School style, rescuing that sensational percussion so fashionable again in the genre Breaks. Wicked production, no doubt we’ll enjoy it a very long time.

KB003-2 BLITZ : READY (C4 Two Sides Of Life Remix)

The perfect start of C4 on the label with this remix of “READY”, a very personal styled work focused on meeting the true lover of Breaks. Electro drum pattern inspired by the best American, combined with some catchy acid sequences in a fresh and very danceable stuff. Tremendous commitment of C4 by the retro sounds and the happy essence, forgotten nowadays by many producers.

FEEDBACK KB003

Favourite Track: Ready
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Pure Fresh Breaks !! Full support on both tracks !!

Kultür + Colombo (iBreaksFunk / Metamorph Muzik) Spain
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating: 3/5
Comments: i support the original

DJ Cosmonaut (Megabeat radio show / Flash) Russian Federation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: i like both sides of this, including surprisingly the c4 mix. the original is some wicked ass heads down business, and the remix is electro breaks just the way i like em - not cheese filled, and with a darker tinge to em. good stuff!

Ian (Dead Famous) UK

Favourite Track: Ready (C4 Two Sides Of Life remix)
Comments: Very massive tunez. I like C4 Remix

Jaurelio (Wicked Style / Neural magazine) Italy

Comments: Good track, it didnt blow my head apart though... I preffer the previous release

JMekka (iBreaks) UK

Comments: Thanks for sending this through original is a great, summer festival tune. Tuff beats, deep bass with a cool groove and a sweet lead to carry you through.The remix is a bit tougher, but retains the lead and the cool vibe. I think the original just pips it for me, but both are quality and will be getting support here. cool release.

[i]LLupa (Disc Breaks show / NSB radio) Australia

Comments: Another top quality release from the label! Really LOVED the original track! Nice rollin darkish Tech-Breaks stuff in the beginning till the EXCELLENT proggy melody comes in and leads things in another dimension! Simply awesome!

Pale Penguins (VIM Breaks) Greece

Rating: 5/5
Comments: Hello mates! Great Release! it reminds me about old school electro when i was b-boy )) Nice groove!

BreakZhead (Subtribe) Russian Federation

Comments: More funky vibe this time and also catchy tune, I prefer more electro version from C4

Josef Sedlon (Radio 1 Prague) Czech Republic

Available now on your favourite retailer:

Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/cont.../detail/230664/Ready
Junodownload: http://www.junodownload.com/products/1550956-02.htm
DjDownload: www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/Blitz/Read...ltura+Breakz/1056441
Trackitdown: http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks/track/2012254.html

http://www.myspace.com/kulturabreakz
KB
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx