Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Krum - Do It - ESHOT009
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Krum - Do It - ESHOT009
Krum - Do It - ESHOT009 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

Krum is fairly new name in the breakbeat scene. It's time to introduce him on Ego Shot Recordings. 'Do It' is a very massive release with four remixes. Original mix is a proper nuskool breaks tune with sexy vocal scratches. Enogh Weapons made a very powerfull remix with a strong electro bassline, definitely for the dancefloor! Spanish Skor Motion made a funky breaks and a dubstep interpretation from the original tune. The last remix on this release come from Ways & Means in their well known bassline based style.

Listen to the tunes & buy links: tinyurl.com/eshot009

Feedbacks:

Baymont Bross (Pootyclub Records) - I like the Skor Motion Breaks Mix,, nice techybreaks remix,, will check in the dancefloor club!
Digital Base (iBreaks Records) - A reference to complement varied, full of strength, I will try this in my chart session. Best Skor Motion Sound 4/5
Wardian (FunNdark) - Big tune man!! fresh skor motion dubstep!
Dub Elements (bombtraxx,subtribe,n-mity,downbeat) - Skor motion rmx is cool, nice for the dancefloor.... always looking forward for new tunes of this guy ! spanish producers are on fire!
Kickflip - Was liking the original and the Skor Motion Breaks remix, with an extra nod to the Ways & Means remix.
Felix Stone - I'll be playing the original on my show
Stefan Anion - This whole package feckin rocks!
Home Alone - The mix i dig the most here apart from the original is the Motion Breaks mix. I love the driving rubber bass on it.
James Warren - Quality package. Will definitely be supporting for next month's breaks set. Loving the original and 'Enough Weapons Rmx'.
Ian / Daniella Downs - original mix for me, although the enough weapons one aint too shabby either.
Flack su - The Ways & Means remix is the only survivor. There are some moments and sounds (especially in the middle of the track) which I don't really like but it's a good track on the whole. I don't really feel the other ones.
Curl & Dean - Skor Motion Breaks Remix: This has a wicked groove about it, loads of funk fuel'ed flavour on this, yeah feeling this, support on this one from me for sure. This is the best one in the pack.
Duane Barry - This package has some great remixes, particuarly the Enough Weapons remix which I will be playing for sure but for me it's all about the Original - wicked dark driving fuzzy bassline and vocal edits I love it!
llupa - digging the original - big nasty stomper of a tune, but with a cool roll... the next pick would have to be the W&M mix, and it has a cool roll, but it needs a bit more bottom end action to hit the spot for me.l
Yreane - Great package. Love all 4 breaks tunes. But my favourite is Enough Weapons remix. Big one!
Hexadecimal - I like the Enough Weapons & the Skor MotIon Breaks mix, Ways & Means Remix sounds usual too, good package
Tony Tay - Like the "Skor Motion Breaks Mix" & "Ways & Means Remix". Good job.

www.egoshotrecordings.tk
retroid
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx