Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Sonic Deviant 'K.E.S.'+ Beats Persona RMX Out!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The Sonic Deviant 'K.E.S.'+ Beats Persona RMX Out!
The Sonic Deviant 'K.E.S.'+ Beats Persona RMX Out! 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Available now at Beatport [2 week exclusive] Preview / Buy Here

The Sonic Deviant - 'K.E.S.'

The Sonic Deviant sets the blue print with his original mix of K.E.S.: sweeping electro maison that taps deep into the sensibilities with spellbinding melodic filth. Embracing the ducking techniques of the classic French house sound, the tune is pinned together with acute simplicity. Stacks of fatness, subtle background glitches and a dominant lead line which holds and slaloms adventurously, lending the tune its epic aura.

The Sonic Deviant - 'K.E.S.' (Beats Persona Remix)

Beats Persona provides the B-side remix, staying faithful to The Sonic Deviant's mix and expanding on the original concept. Taking a deeper, dubbier and more textured approach, BPs breakbeat version adds a fresh squeeze of intergalactic legroom to proceedings. Extended uplifting builds domino seamlessly between the main drops, helping to exchange the originals more direct down-the-line fluency for a more mystical tripped out experience.

"Heavy! will play" (Original Mix) - General MIDI

"Original mix for me - great lead line & chunky rhythm, nice!" - Neurodriver

"Digging both mixes" - Hexadecimal

"Both great mixes but I'm loving the banging Tech Funk/Electro House original mix. Wicked rolling bassline, very very rave!" - DJ Icon

"Both mixes are really phat!!!" - B Phreak

"Good solid electro breaks here, original mix for us. Full support" - 601

"Nice chunky uplifiting stuff" (Beats Persona Remix) - LuQas

"The Breaks mix is fantastic..." - Kultur

"God you guys never dissapoint. fuck me!" (Beats Persona Remix) - Ian / Dead Famous
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx