Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[OUT NOW] Big Fat Ass Refix [YF006]
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [OUT NOW] Big Fat Ass Refix [YF006]
[OUT NOW] Big Fat Ass Refix [YF006] 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0

OUT NOW Exclusive on Beatport CLICK ME

Jinx ft Brainz - Big Fat Ass (Farace's Dark Star Remix)

Jinx ft Brainz - Big Fat Ass (Prato’s Juicy Double Dub Remix)

Jinx ft Brainz - Big Fat Ass (Llupa's Hairy Crack Remix)

Jinx ft Brainz - Big Fat Ass (D*Funk's Stinky Hole Remix)

Jinx ft Brainz - Big Fat Ass (Access Denied's Rear Entry Remix)

Mr No Hands - really like the vibes of pratos remix and farace is on fire!
Danny Reject - Nice one! Cheers guys! Wicked as always Access Denied for me!
Chris Bass Reflections - Solid remixes! Loving the Farace remix the best! Great job and keep up the solid tunes!
Bill Vega - Dfunk for me, followed by llupa an farace mixes. Loved the original mixes and these are tip top also.
Dusted Breaks - Its a toss up between the llupa & D*funk remixes for me and I think Doug's is more fitting for my sets, so will play that one out!
Mobius - Access Denieds take on things is the pick of the bunch for me here, nice stuff.
Curl & Dean - My first thought was you dont need more remixs of this tune, this will take it to 8 remix's and i liked the groove diggerz remix so much nothing else could touch that.........But i was wrong...Yeah man really feeling Llupa's hairy crack !! (i bet you get loads like this), Nice and chunky and keeping it on a deep flow. Will be playing this one. Also really like farace's Dark star, again nice and proggy but with a bit more of a darker edge to it, will be playing this one as well. The Groove Diggerz remix will always be the one i would play out of all the remix's but i will giving Llupa's & Farce remixes a spin for sure.
Yreane - Impressed with Llupa and Farace remixes. Will play them for sure.
Digital Sensations - Great package! Got Farace's remix on my show this week and I also love Llupa's remix. Full support from me!
Lazy Boy - prato mix - nice cool groove, gets the feet movin' - win. llupa mix - solid, classy all the way Farace mix - tasty roller - cool trippy feel, but still kept it tough D*Funk mix - tough and dirty. Access Denied - nasty! my personal favorite atm
Rican - Man! Love this release. I don't know which remix is my favorite as all of them rock. Each one brings a different flavor but in the same kick ass vibes. Love the names on the remixes too! That's brilliant.
kickflip - Loving Llupa's wicked teched out reboot! Also liking Farace's take on things, but Llupa's hit the big fat nail on the big fat head here. Nice one!

RUMBLER
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx