Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[KB004] thec4 : Be Yourself (Incl. KULTÜR Remix)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [KB004] thec4 : Be Yourself (Incl. KULTÜR Remix)
[KB004] thec4 : Be Yourself (Incl. KULTÜR Remix) 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFORMATION

"BE YOURSELF" is the name of the last release under Kultura Breakz label, a fresh work with rolling bass-lines and marked drum pattern signed by thec4, Spanish producer usual in our crew who remains faithful to its philosophy when producing music and gives us this sensational Bassline Breaks. The remix for the occasion is provided by KULTÜR, experienced producer from the South of Spain, which keeps the thec4’s idea adding a sensational percussion designed to burn the dance floor.

KB004-1 thec4 : BE YOURSELF (Original mix)

The original version composed by thec4 take the Bassline Breaks sounds adapting to their own style and the good vibrations of Southern Spanish productions. To enjoy a dark and catching bass, the way is not the experimentation, tracks like this “BE YOURSELF”, supported in happy vocal phrases and a contrasted percussion shows just the opposite.

KB004-2 thec4 : BE YOURSELF (KULTÜR Remix)

As usual in any remix done by KULTÜR the respect for the original production is always present, keeping the lines established by thec4 but moving it to a style closer to the Hardcore Breaks, full of dynamism in its drum pattern, strong predominance of percussion and a dark touch in the bass-line that contrasts perfectly with the hypnotic melodic strokes.

FEEDBACK KB004

Favourite Track: thec4 : Be Yourself (KULTUR remix)
Rating: 4/5
Comments: Full support on both tracks !!

Colombo (iBreaksFunk / Metamorph Muzik) Spain
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments: yeah man loving both mixes here. really cool, techy rolling breaks!

Jurassic (Sound Of Habib / ThisIsBreaks) Russian Federation
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating: 3/5
Comments: Solid release - the Kultur Remix is my fave.

LuQas (Dead Famous) UK

Comments: definitely the remix here. the original had potential at certain parts, but in the end, the kultur mix with it's nonstop frenzy of energy is the one i'll play. cheers!

Ian (Dead Famous) UK

Favourite Track: thec4 : Be Yourself (KULTUR Remix)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: Full support for the entire release. I love the way thec4 has recovered the sounds of bassline and dark beatz in that catchy tune, but the remix improves the great job done in the original adding that wicked drum patterns, absolutely brilliant!

Pre:amp (Metamorph Muzik) Spain

Favourite Track: thec4 : Be Yourself
Comments: Pure wickedness!!!

Jaurelio (Wicked Style / Neural magazine) Italy

Comments: Kultur remix for me

Retroid (Ego Shot / Morphosis) Hungary

Comments: thanks for this, been feeling the last couple of KM releases original - cool groove and perc, got a nice cruisy vibe. like the deep bass warbles... quite minimal Kultur - much tougher and up beat, really driving feel. Love the break, great work on the perc. realy head down stuff this cool release - both are sweet and would suit different sets, but I think I'll get more milage out of the Kultur remix.

LLupa (Disc Breaks show / NSB radio) Australia

Comments: Kultura Breaks is keep delivering the goods! Another solid release......original is a cool track but KULTUR remix is AWESOME once again! Tough crisp beatz, rollin groove, wikked bass, proggy drops and that astonishing old-skool melody....fire on the dancefloor!!

Pale Penguins (VIM Breaks) Greece

Comments: Very liking KULTUR Remix! Good vibe!!! Big package! p.s. original version is remind me about old school electro again)) great stuff!

BreakZhead (Subtribe) Russian Federation

Comments: Yo, Man! Good sound! I like both tracks.

Detach (Subtribe) Russian Federation

Favourite Track: thec4 : Be Yourself (KULTÜR Remix)
Comments: If the original were already a great track, the Kultür remix turns it a anthem for the dancefloor. They have very happiness for djing all the spring!!!

Blitz (Kultura Breakz) Spain

Comments: Kultur remix is more energy, better but both tracks are quite similar, which is pity.

Josef Sedlon (Radio 1 Prague) Czech Republic

Comments: Kultur remix is just great. As usual powerful beats with deep bassline.

Yreane (XSSR Music / Scarcity) Russian Federation

Comments: Kultur remix is banging! Love the dark fuzzy bass and eerie plinky sounds

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation) UK

Comments: nice work on both of these

Twinkdogg (NuBreaks radio) USA

Comments: I find it very difficult for me to decide because there are 2 clear styles. I like the original because it reminds me of the past, but compared to the remix, I think no many nuances in terms of production / processing concerns.

Cuervo (Kultura Breakz) Spain

Comments: Really like the production on the roiginal, punchy drums and lovely warm sub bass. Catchy synth hook too, solid breaks track with a dark proggy edge. Liking the fat drums and rolling groove of the Kultura mix, but not so keen on the trancey pad. Just a matter of taste though. Both good solid tracks!

Hedflux (Broken-Robot) UK

Comments: another quality kultura breakz release... Kultur remix is phat as hell!! awesome!!

SK-2 (NuBreaks) UK

Available now on your favourite music retailer:

Beatport: https://www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/cont...35156/Be%20Yourself
Junodownload: http://www.junodownload.com/artists/Thec4/releases/
DjDownload: www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/Thec4/Be+Y...tura+Breakz/1080651
Trackitdown: http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks/track/2052439.html

http://www.myspace.com/kulturabreakz
http://www.myspace.com/thefourthmaniac
KB
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx