Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

AP022 Anarchy Rice 'Return Of The Wang / Raveheart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: AP022 Anarchy Rice 'Return Of The Wang / Raveheart
AP022 Anarchy Rice 'Return Of The Wang / Raveheart 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
OUT NOW ON BEATPORT:

www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/rele...f_the_wang_raveheart

Gobbling up the silence and breaking down the fat, AP HQ return with a pop-belly full of gastric bombs! Cue Anarchy Rice, with a bloated pair of audio digestables.

Anarchy Rice - 'Return Of The Wang'

A-side, Return of The Wang, cranks up the loomina-party vibes with a cool, seductive slice of nocturnal nastiness. Lumbering with funk fuelled fidelity and mutant-like slippery bassline business; we succumb to a weird and wonderful state of bounce. Peppered with party synths and a clever use of vocals; Return of the Wang is here to stay!

Anarchy Rice - 'Raveheart'

B-side Raveheart boasts AR's forward-thinking approach to music making. 2 parts breaks to 1 part dubstep = an innovative formula fresh from the cow! Awesome sub-rumbling bass, fraught with darkness and underpinned by a gorgeously produced main synth hook that glitches, transfixes and kidnaps the soul - With warmth of sensibility that removes subjectivity from the equation and stamps 'instinct squared' slap bang on the forehead!

Impulsive. Immersive. Unique. This is HUGE!

AP

"Return of the Wang! Big SOUND.....Peak Time!" - Dylan Rhymes

"RAVEHEART is awesome...great job...RETURN is also wicked i must admit.." - Pablo Decoder

"MASSIVE release.. HEAVY as fook bass and top notch production.. I shall play this very night " - Ben & Lex

"Possibly my favourite Acidphonic release to date! Love both sides of this, Raveheart's my nasty favourite though" - Kickflip

"Nice seedy low slung groovers here" - LuQas

"Top quality!!!" - B Phreak

"Raveheart sounds pretty cool!." - Hexadecimal
Acidphonic
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx