Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Yadek - Believe In Me (Incl. Llupa, Retroid, Krum)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Yadek - Believe In Me (Incl. Llupa, Retroid, Krum)
Yadek - Believe In Me (Incl. Llupa, Retroid, Krum) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

Yadek is back with his second release at this time on Ego Shot Recordings. The Russian talent come up with a heavier progbreaks tune with chunky beats and wicked synth work. First remix come from Retroid who turned this track into more chunkier with smooth beats and punchy sounds. Llupa's remix is a bit deeper but still has a nice drive and finally the Krum remix has also great energy. All mixes can work well on the dancefloor.

BUY EXCLUSIVELY ON BEATPORT

Feedbacks

Bill Vega - Retroid remix for me
Home Alone - Awesome release i'd say, very hard to pick a favourite one, they all are big mixes and superb productions. Maybe Llupa's remix is a hair ahead but i'm really loving the whole here.
KULTUR - My favourite is the progressive LLupa remix, But the Original Mix and the Retroid Remix are also cool. I will support these 3 mixes in my Kultura Breakz show Dub Elements - nice pack ! original rmx is our fav, lovin' the oldskool vibes ... solid release
Line of Sight - Retroid and Llupa's remixes are just fantastic - I will play both of them!
Lee Martin - I think the 'Retroid' remix would fit better in my sets and will show my support for this one but i will also play the 'Llupa' remix too!
Kickflip - Kickflip - Retroid's adds his trademark progressive sound resulting in a tidy more chilled affair. Llupa's rework is cool on a deeper tip and Krum's remix isn't too shabby either. Pick of the bunch though is Yadek's rolling breakbeat original.
Lunarshift - We prefer the Krum mix, nice strong percussion with a driving bassline!
Stefan Anion - Llupa's Remix for me
Breakonomics - Original is a big growling monster with chunky breaks. Top stuff. Defintitely supporting this end!
James Warren - Solid package here. Liking the dark b'line of the original, the groove of the Llupa and the extra melodic content and emotion of the Retroid.
Ian / Daniella Downs - llupa mix definitely. that will fit in exactly with what i play.
Inconspicuous Villain - I have no idea which one i like best the whole release is sick!!!
Curl & Dean- Really like the power of the original of this tune, nice and driving all the way to the end. Really feeling the Retroid remix, smooth but still keeping it hard. Llupa remix as always deep & melodic that always takes you on a journey.
Krum remix is ok but the weaker of the pack.
Duane Barry - This really is a fantastic package - all 4 mixes are awesome and I'm going to play each one! Impossible to pick a favourite!
Yreane - Not so strong original for me. But I love all remixes. Fav track - Llupa.
Hexadecimal - I like the original mix
Style Clash (Elfsong) - The Llupa remix is a monster, full support!

Myspace: www.myspace.com/egoshotrecordings
Soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/egoshotrecordings
retroid
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx