Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

[MMM07] PRE:AMP : Koi Fish (Incl. KULTÜR + COLOMBO
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: [MMM07] PRE:AMP : Koi Fish (Incl. KULTÜR + COLOMBO
[MMM07] PRE:AMP : Koi Fish (Incl. KULTÜR + COLOMBO 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0

RELEASE INFORMATION

From South of Spain comes to us the first release of young producer PRE AMP, new signing for our labels. In his debut gives us a Progressive Tech-Breaks track, elegant and catchy. Strong drums, rolling bass-line, harsh electric guitar and hypnotic sequences ... these are the elements that PRE:AMP has combined perfectly, creating a gem 100% Breaks danceable and perfect for Metamorph Muzik label. Undoubtedly, a very good start to his career. Rounding out this release we have a remix done by KULTÜR and COLOMBO, producers of the moment, which have just gotten a TOP 1 in the most important Breaks sales list recent years, Beatport, with the remix done for Hi Hat to his tune Killer Profit (iBreaksFunk). In the remix to PRE:AMP have opted for purely NuSkool Breaks sounds, Elektro voices and a piano sequence like those that make history taking importance in the central part of the production.

MMM07-1 PRE:AMP : KOI FISH

Pure progressive Tech-Break, able to envelop yourself and drag to the center of the dance floor without remedy and never know if it was at the drum pattern, the bass-line, the strings, or all together. Honestly, to be his first release has managed to recreate a great tune, with a very professional sound and where it is noted his huge knowledge about Breaks music. Clearly this young talent, PRE:AMP, faces a great future in the world of electronic music and we are glad to have him.

MMM07-2 PRE:AMP : KOI FISH (KULTÜR + COLOMBO Remix)

KULTÜR + COLOMBO take the original track, they shake it here and there, and drop a NuSkool remix with Southern Spanish Breaks splatters and Elektro touches. All seasoned with catchy bass, wraparound sequences and a piano that enters at the main stop of the tune, that puts the willies while makes you wonder why it stopped using that kind of melodies on Break compositions. Fortunately, the wait is over. A new era has come to the International Breaks scene and comes from Southern Spain.

FEEDBACK MMM07

Favourite Track: PRE:AMP : Koi Fish (KULTUR + COLOMBO remix)
Rating: 5/5
Comments: wow ... loving the ravey piano action on the Kultur & Colombo mix. really nice work.

Jurassic (Sound Of Habib) UK
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite Track: PRE:AMP : Koi Fish
Comments: cool - fresh MMM tunage Koi Fish - great deep groove, minimal but enough to keep you into it.
really dig this K&C - do these guys have 10 arms and 5 heads? how are they churning out so many tunes - each of them quality too! This is a much deeper vibe, morphing in and out of the groove, love that bass filter.
The old skool break is sweet too - massive drop - this is a wicked tune yet again the Spanish crew deliver
the goods and really hard to picka fave as both are quite different and both are solid. I'll choose the original
tho, as big props to a new artist! Cheers, big support from me.

LLupa (DiscBreaks show / NSB radio) Australia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating: 4/5
Comments: the original is nice, but the k & c mix is just flat out future classic. wonderfully done.

Ian (Dead Famous) UK

Comments: Massive tunes!!! Big Ups for Koi Fish, Kultur & Colombo!!!

Jaurelio (Wicked Style / Neural magazine) Italy

Comments: Top quality stuff as always! Both tracks are killers.....original with it's phat beatz and the gorgeous proggy breakdown and KULTUR + COLOMBO's remix with that wikked bass and the old-skool/ravey drops! Big ups once again.....

Pale Penguins (VIM Breaks) Greece

Comments: Really loving Original Mix!! Great tune! Progressive motives - everything as I love).
Really pleasant Atmosphere with good vibrations! Respect to your new artists! Feeling his sound! Digin remix too!
Really quality stuff!!! Im with you guys!

BreakZhead (Subtribe) Russian Federation

Comments: Super! This my sound. I like both tracks. It is very difficult to choose the best track. Everyone is good at his. Of course, a great release!

Detach (Subtribe) Russian Federation

Comments: Once again our producers' union, made available to the public two new tracks that leave the bar high so that the whole world to see that qualified people are still struggling in the Breaks, inspired by the essence of the best festivals this genre. The Spanish Southern Breaks is still here and that’s what the Breaks top charts say.

Both seem very accurate tunes for dance, the Original has a very high level being the first release of Pre:amp, however I prefer the Remix by its characteristics and its melodic parts mixed with that rolling bass-line from the old school.

Cuervo (Metamorph Muzik) Spain

Rating: 3/5
Comments: Original is a nice fat roller with rock'n'rolling vibe to it! The remix sounds really cool, but not so much my style.

Hedflux (Broken-Robot) UK

Comments: Cool break stuff as usual. I like original more.

Josef Sedlon (Radio 1 Prague) Czech Republic

Comments: Original is BIG! I love it! Cool release!

Yreane (XSSR Music / Scarcity) Russian Federation

Comments: KULTUR + COLOMBO Remix is wicked as usual! I like the beats and guitar riffs.

Retroid (Morphosis / Ego Shot) Hungary

Comments: awesome remix from kultur & colombo, quality production on both tracks as always with these guys!!

SK-2 (NuBreaks) UK

Comments: Boom! Wicked original and I love the K&C more melodic remix with deep bass and piano chords!
Will definately be playing both tracks!

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation) UK

Comments: Originals a nice roller to get things started. Loveing the KULTUR + COLOMBO remix as always,
Smashing up some Nu-skool sounds with some nice smooth production, huge thumbs up from me, will play next gig.

Beta (Sound Of Habib) UK

Rating: 3/5
Comments: Kultur and Colombo turn this into a brilliant funky yet atmospheric beast. Top top stuff. Full support.

Adam Fogarty (Breakonomics show) Ireland

Comments: It seems you have my beat I love the way this tune rolls and flows. It's lush! The Kultur + Columbo remix
is true rave style. It's hard to pick a favourite!

Missmax (Supatronix) UK

Comments: Great first track for Pre:Amp... glad to hear such quality from scratch Excellent remix from K+C too, but this is less of a surprise... they're hot as baked potatoes at the mo...

JMekka (iBreaks) UK

Available no won your favourite music retailer:

Beatport: www.beatport.com/es-ES/html/content/trac...ntextEntityId=137775
Junodownload: www.junodownload.com/products/1573858-02.htm
DjDownload: www.djdownload.com/mp3-detail/PreAmp/Koi...amorph+Muzik/1117303
Trackitdown: www.trackitdown.net/genre/breaks/track/2180041.html

More information on:
www.myspace.com/metamorphmuzik
www.myspace.com/preampmusic
www.myspace.com/kulturandcolombo

MMM07-1 PRE:AMP : KOI FISH (Original Mix)
MMM07-2 PRE:AMP : KOI FISH (KULTÜR + COLOMBO Remix)
MMM
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx