Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

promo: brsk004 - the mind hackers - pure as funk
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: promo: brsk004 - the mind hackers - pure as funk
promo: brsk004 - the mind hackers - pure as funk 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
THE MIND HACKERS – PURE AS FUNK
KILLREALL REMIX
BREAKS.SK RECORDS (BRSK 004)
JUNE 2010
Mastering by w0dk4

CHECK FULL PREVIEWS ON SOUNDCLOUD.COM/BREAKS-SK-RECORDS

REVIEWS

Dave Clough / Mr No Hands (Mixmag Breaks Reviews Editor)

chunky and aggressive... like it

Grigoris Savidis aka Pale Penguin (VIM Records Label Manager)
The original "Pure As Funk" is for me! Wikked bass, proggy drops, phat, dope and fast......like it!

Quextal (NSB Radio)
Liking the original mix, good strong electrobreaks with a nice psychedelic edge. Played it on NSB Radio last week

Hedflux (Broken Robot Records)
Hey man! Heavy track dude! Good work! It is probably a bit too heavy for my sets, but I'll stick it in the collection anyway, could come in handy

Retroid (Morphosis, Ego Shot, Dusted Breaks, Proton)
The Killreall remix is sick, will try out this one

Bill Vega (Downbeat, Badbwoy Bass, En:vison, Bassrock, Wireframe)
Hard and fast, i like both mixes

Shroombab (Urban Takeover, Trickdisc, High Tension, Dubkraft)
the killreall remix is my favourite, exactly my kind of business

Dj Ratling (dubplates.co.uk, Breaks FM)
eze nice one for the release big sound

Dj Lixx (Signall_FM show on Radio FM, Beatz.sk)
Thanks a lot guys, That KillReal remix sounds really killing

ARTIST INFO

THE MIND HACKERS (ESP)

This band have actually 2 members, Carlos & Daniel. Carlos has been born in El Puerto de Santa Maria (Cadiz) in the year 1986, he has a lot of years of experience in breaks and drum and bass, he used to be DJ since year 1999 and has mixed in importants clubs like Carpas Yerbabuena (Barbate), Sala Templo(Barbate), Sala Box(Chiclana), Custard Factory(Birmingham), Siopsi(Puerto de Santa Maria), The Witch.....Carlos has been involved in music production since year 2003, his name used to be DJ SPiuk before he gets involved in this project and with this name has produce a few tracks. He's studing to be an electronic engineer Daniel is a professional DJ born in El Puerto de Santa Maria (Cadiz), he has a lot of years of experience in Breaks, Trance, Techno, Minimal, House and another different styles like turntabling and scratching skills. He has mixed in the most important clubs and fastivals of Spain, he had won the last DJ contest in Jerez de la Frontera, obtaining the first place, his DJ name use to be Danny Steel and have one of the best old skool breaks and nu skool breaks vynil collection of our Province.
www.myspace.com/themindhackers

KILLREALL (RU)

Under nick Killreall is hiding Kirill Sokov, young russian producer and designer. If you speak russian, check his blog on kirill-sokov.livejournal.com. Killreall had previous release on our label with his track Hey!

machobreak
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx