Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Elite Force - The Law Of Life (Remixes part 1)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Elite Force - The Law Of Life (Remixes part 1)
Elite Force - The Law Of Life (Remixes part 1) 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Elite Force - Law of Life Remixes #1 [UAA037]
[Zodiac Cartel, Mike Hulme, Elite Force]

BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE - 21st June 2010
CLICK HERE TO SAMPLE/BUY

ALL OTHER STORES - 5th July 2010

Elite Force's huge 'Revamped' project dropped 15 massive bombs on the world back in March, and went on to dominate the Beatport charts in an unprecedented manner, holding all of the the Top 12 places in the breaks chart for close to a month & at one point all of the album tracks were in the Top 50 overall chart.

Now it's time for the remixers to have a crack at 'The Law of Life', the one fully original track from this album of mashups. We've put together a series of BANGING reworks, split over two releases, the first of which is dropping as a pre-release exclusively on BEATPORT on Monday 21st June.

This first package features cracking re-works from Zodiac Cartel (fresh from remixing Moby, Lee Coombs & Emanuel Kosh) and electro-techno wunderkid, Mike Hulme who smashes it with his dark & deadly, snaking technoid re-take. We also include a HUGE new 'bonus' track from Elite Force himself in 'Fear The Pain', where he slams home hard with a tech-funk-grinder which is already enjoying early support from James Zabiela, Stanton Warriors, Slam, Krafty Kuts, Crystal Method, DJ Dan, Annie Nightingale and Meat Katie amongst others and has enjoyed rave reviews in a number of tip top magz.

i-DJ Magazine Review
Elite Force – Law of Live (Zodiac Cartel Remix) [U&A Recordings]
Two of the tech funks finest stalwarts come together a release of major proportions. As you would correctly assume, quality is not in short supply here and the production quality translates well into any house, electro, techno, breaks, and indeed Warehouse set. With a certain inference of old skool Prodigy, this has late action written all over it!
8/10

Laif Magazine Review
Elite Force - Law of Life (Remixes) [U&A Recordings]
Fear The Pain, sHack's original new tune (Feat The Pain), is tech-funk at its best, most groovy and muscular.
5/5

InTheMix Magazine Review
"Elite Force doesn't stop to take a breath, delivering a superb original track (in 'Fear The Pain') that will ignite dancefloors worldwide."
5/5

ThisIsBreaks.com Review
"Fear the Pain ... HUGE!!"

EQ Magazine Review
"Huge tunes love the nasty nasty vibes in both and those basslines are just proper!!"
5/5

"LOVE the Zodiac Cartel mix - just so gnarly - kind of reminds me of the Chemical Brothers" [James Zabiela (Everywhere)]

"Fear the pain is the best breaks tune I've heard in 2010 so far - sound design, innovation, and crafted basslines : killer tune" [Maelstrom (Katorza / Expressillon)]
"Digging the Mike Hulme mix - will play it out" [Orde Meikle (Slam)]
"Elite Force are top of their game right now, larger than large." [Barry Ashworth (Dub Pistols)]
"Big in the game - diggin' Mike & ZC mixes" [Dylan Rhymes (Lot49)]
"K-BOOOOMMM! Both ZC & Hulme mixes are sick !! support support support! 5/5" [Electric Soulside (Various)]
"Fear The Pain!! Hot diggity this is hot!!" [Ben & Lex (Beatz & Bobz / SWU Radio)]
"Heavy ZC tune - 5/5" [Dopamine (Lot49)]
"Fear The Pain kills it 5/5" [Mofo Magazine]
"Zodiac Cartel mix is NASTY - as always!" [DJ Dan (InStereo)]
"Another massive release! Both tracks will find their way into rotation for sure." [Crystal Method]
"Zodiac Cartel mix is niiiiice" [Broombeck (Various)]
"Fear The Pain Kills it HARD!! Plays from me 5/5" [Peo de Pitte (Various)]
"Certainly feeling the pain!!" [Annie Nightingale (BBC Radio One)]
"Mike Hulme Mix is a surprise - wicked stuff!" [Meat Katie (Lot49)]
"Mike Hulme is epic! Unstoppable tech-funk Godzilla - it will destroy any floor any time. strong radio and club support from me." [Harper (Radio Euro)]
"Slammin breaks!" [Lee Coombs (Lot49)]
Will play fear - nice twist on the groove, proper amount of infectios, great juxtaposition of the low end and the high end. Quality." [Syd Gris (Opulent Temple)]
"I can see more Beatport domination on the cards!" [Vandal (Lot49)]

Many thanks for the continued lurve for the U&A,

s
Resistance
Junior Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx