Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

DOPE TITO **NEW RELEASE** - Dusted Breaks Records
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: DOPE TITO **NEW RELEASE** - Dusted Breaks Records
DOPE TITO **NEW RELEASE** - Dusted Breaks Records 14 Years ago Karma: 1

DOPE TITO Feat RAA D & IMMORTAL - MOVE LIKE THAT - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS - (DBR021) - OUT NOW!

[b]Remixes Coming from[/b] BACKDRAFT, KID DIGITAL & JOURNEYMAN V's BARRCODE

This comes fresh from British Colombia's finest DOPE TITO aka DJ BRAT & VAN TEK with over 20 years DJing experience and several years producing together, these guys have come on leaps and bounds over the few years and it's set to get even better, with remixes completed for the likes of GENERAL LEVY, LEONSKI & M.I.A and are now all
awaiting release.

[u]DJ SUPPORT FROM THIS RELEASE:[/u]

I'm loving the Backdraft Mix and will support that badboy for sure! Also, Kid Digital's mix will keep the party going as well. Great release! - [i]THE CRYSTAL METHOD[/i]

Thanks for the tunes. Dropping the Journeyman and Barrcode remix....Nice! - [b]JIMMY MOFO[/b]

Backdraft remix is heavy...love the wobble! - [i]FAR TOO LOUD[/i]

Really liking the Backdraft and Kid Digital mixes of this - packing a lot of punch! - SPLITLOOP

[b]Both Journeyman/Barrcode and Kid Digital remixes sounds dope... Cheers[/b] - [b]PEO DE PITTE[/b]

[b]Digging the original, got a cool deep groove and the rap keeps it rolling without it being too distracting - sweet! The Backdraft remix takes the pips from the rest, love the womps and the off kilter beat - messy times![/b] - [b]LLUPA[/b]

[b]My favourites are the original and the kid digital remix, both are heavy hittin bangerz as i like! Great package!!![/b] - [b]B-PHREAK[/b]

[i]This realease is available at the following download stores[/i]

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

TRACKITDOWN

[i]This is also available at all other good download stores[/i]

FOLLOW DUSTED BREAKS VIA THE LINKS BELOW

MYSPACE

WEBSITE

SOUNDCLOUD

TWITTER
infectiousbreaks
Expert Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx