Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

OUT NOW: db effect - phase 2 -- BIG support!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: OUT NOW: db effect - phase 2 -- BIG support!
OUT NOW: db effect - phase 2 -- BIG support! 14 Years ago Karma: 0

secretive north London duo DB Effect make their production début on Supatronix Records with a package thats already picking up massive props!

On remix duty

Jurassik needs no introduction, having seen releases on Sound of Habib, Yellow finger, Dusted Break, and of course Supatronix Records

Joebot is resident at club brand Spectrum; playing gigs at the likes of Matter, Stanton Sessions, Gods Kitchen and Gatecrasher. Also a talented remixer, recently remixing the likes of Depeche Mode and Erasure.

Shakes is another new addition to the Supatronix Label, one to watch with a host of remixes and a huge original tune in the pipeline for us.

OUT NOW FROM BEATPORT

Listen to Previews: soundcloud.com/supatronix/sets/db-effect...e-2-remixed-previews

Reactions:

Barrcode - “Nice upliftin tune, with some full on remixes to boot”

Ben & Lex - “Joebot and Shakes remixes are killers.. will be dropping these over the summer”

Bill Vega - “Original taking my fancy …”

Curl & Dean – “full support on this”

BreakZhead – “liking Joebot remix! Bashment!!”

Davip – “Love the Joebot rmx & Shakes rmx! good stuff!”

DJ Phoneme – “The original does it for me! Proper breakbeat,the way i like it”

Duane Barry – “Original has lovely piano and nice atmosphere - remixes keep things interesting if I had to choose I think I would go with the Joebot remix

Far Too Loud – “Liking the original. Nice and chunky beats and I think the piano melody works well. Shakes remix nice one too”

Ghettface – “easily the strongest package to date in my opinion. I think I like the Jurassik mix the best.”

High Eight – “Original is top notch! Will be supporting. Also like Joebot's take on it

Inconspicuous Villain – “Absloutely love the Joebot mix!”

Jay Cunning – “Good selection of mixes”

JMekka – “Nice, i like the release...Original mix is my favourite”

Kickflip – “Tasty atmospheric griminess on the Shakes remix!”

Kultur – “My favs for this release are the Jurassik remix and original mix. We need more fresh sounds like these...”

Lee Martin – “Shakes Remix is Immense!!”

m0del101 – “Shakes remix does it for me!”

Neztic – “Im liking all the mixes the piano riff is great, but Shakes rmx is my favourite.”

Mesmer – “all of them are really good mixes. I prefer the Shakes Remix and the Jurassik Remix.”

Mr MaDjestyk – “Black beauty on Angel Dust at a soca rave!!”
601 – “Awesome package, Joebot and Shakes remixes the ones I'll be giving full support to!”
RuN RiOT – “Lovin the Joebot & Shakes mixes!”

Steve Velocity - “JoeBot remix is freaking bad ass!!!”

T.R.O – “Original has a great (old) nuskool vibe. Ass shaking stuff! Joebot's hardcore dancehall mix is nice, too.”

Wax equestrian – “nice solid release.”

8)
JoeBot
Fresh Breaker
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: savagetraxx